Primark Passports I’ll Pass!

bonus2010

VIP Member
I can't believe given the state of most High Street's in Britain, a chain like Primark would consider making life
harder for themselves by considering "vaccine passports"

I do like Alex Belfield's account of it all though.

I can't believe given the state of most High Street's in Britain, a chain like Primark would consider making life

Most places ought to bring it in imo as will encourage more people to get vaccinated the tougher they put stipulations in place imo

Alex Belfield, tells it as it is, he has had a lot of grief of Mansfield constabulary, as of late, totally unfounded accusations, BBC are properly rattled.
Yeah, absolutely shocking what has happened to Alex, hence the reason for my total distrust of the police and distain for the BBC. Hope it all gets sorted out for him.

These potential vaccine passports will be the norm eventually.

Shopping, going to the pub, holidays etc will be all require such documentation.

Get why some would be against such a concept and how it may affect rights of people.

But such measures will be implemented as time goes on to prevent things getting out of control again especially when restrictions are completely lifted.

Yeah, absolutely shocking what has happened to Alex, hence the reason for my total distrust of the police and distain for the BBC. Hope it all gets sorted out for him.

Despise BBC myself.

Such bias reporting and propaganda machine relating to certain issues.

If you have ever worked overseas, vax stamps were always required, it was dare I say a normal stipulated aquirement, before entry.

If you have ever worked overseas, vax stamps were always required, it was dare I say a normal stipulated aquirement, before entry.

Never have mate tbh

If was normal requirement then as you stated mate then shouldn't be causing such a huge issue now with it potentially coming to existence in this country.

Harvey Nix, yes but Primark Having a laugh.

@channelking if that what it takes for a little familiarsm, I do not disagree

I wouldn't say needing a vax stamp within the UK to enter a shop is 'normal'. I'm ok about countries having their own immigration rules, that I believe is a bit different.

This is nothing to do with the shops - It the Government 'considering' covid passports in non-essential shops

From the Daily Mirror

"Shoppers COULD be required to prove their Covid status while visiting clothes stores and other non-essential retail, under plans being considered by the Government."

Alex Belfield, tells it as it is, he has had a lot of grief of Mansfield constabulary, as of late, totally unfounded accusations, BBC are properly rattled.
Alex belfield what a complete and utter fecking waster that has opened his mouth far too many times without thinking what he actually says.
Everybody on his street wants him gone hes that bad.
Can remember when rob dawes went round one day to see him there must have been 20 police cars on the street lol .
And yes he lives about 5 mins away from me and not many people like him and how the hell he didnt get the sack quicker from our local radio station is beyond belief.

Back