Private account subscriptions?

Hi all, I’m looking for subscriptions that are private accounts and not public or shared with others. This includes subscriptions such as Disney+, Spotify, Netflix, Peacock, Fubo, etc. Does anyone have an invite link for a provider that may have a private telegram or group for such services? Please PM me if you do. I know Markeymark has a popular thread on here, but was wondering if there are others as well. Thanks!

Hi all, I’m looking for subscriptions that are private accounts and not public or shared with others. This includes subscriptions such as Disney+, Spotify, Netflix, Peacock, Fubo, etc. Does anyone have an invite link for a provider that may have a private telegram or group for such services? Please PM me if you do. I know Markeymark has a popular thread on here, but was wondering if there are others as well. Thanks!
if you want private and not shared with others, you need to sign up yourself otherwise its not private

Yeah you'll need to subscribe to the service you're after directly via the streaming website. If you want to share the cost with friends and family then best to ask them?

Not sure what exactly you're looking for?

I only offer a private slot on Peacocktv & Stremiumtv that is for EPL etc. But you can buy slots on private accounts via a Brazil website called Kotas, this is where users sell you a slot/profile on their official subs ie Disney+, Star+, HBO Max etc. I prefer this method as you the login/account will work. I only use shared/hacked logins if I am desperate...lol

Join Kotas via my link and have a look for yourself

Kotas - Economize até 80% em serviços

Back