Private Login's Sales

Markeymark

Hi folks, I have been allowed by the site admins to sell my private logins for various sports/tv sites. A bit of background about me, a few years ago I used to have a couple of kodi add ons, namely Operation Robocop ultimate and Bulldog Streams, both of these were very popular. i have since progressed to selling various private logins (not shared/hacked ones from shellix etc). Basically what I offer is me creating and paying for these logins to take the hassle of setting up new googleplay stores etc.

Accounts available

Setanta Sports (Eurasia/Phillipines) valid until 31st August 2024 Cost £15 (suitable vpn required) tested with Surfshark (Azerbajin), ExpressVPN (Estonia) Mysterium (most regions)

Regions supported What live content is available on Setanta Sports?

UFC Fight Pass (valid until December 2024) Cost £10 (use suitable VPN for different content)

Once purchased the user may change the password only.....

Payment is via bank transfer or cash app or paypal (friends and family only)

You can check out my vouches and feedback here....https://t.me/+Cgf7RrYVdG5iYzE0 and also follow me on twitter @R0bocop1888

I understand people can buy directly etc, but this is basically taking all the hassle out of purchasing.....

To order either post below or send me a DM

Thanks for looking.....

Attachments

• setanta-sports.jpeg
    setanta-sports.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
We're allowing this for our members sake to see how it goes. I've taken a donation which we will be adding to the money already raised by the raffle for @wheelo s charity.
(We will be starting that back up this weekend btw).

I took an interest in this which is why I allowed it. It's here on trial to see how it goes and as usual, we back no one.

Should you choose to purchase this, it's off your own back whilst the trial is in place. If it becomes popular we might continue this further than agreed...

Be polite and keep on topic please. ✌️

We're allowing this for our members sake to see how it goes. I've taken a donation which we will be adding to the money already raised by the raffle for @wheelo s charity.
(We will be starting that back up this weekend btw).

I took an interest in this which is why I allowed it. It's here on trial to see how it goes and as usual, we back no one.

Should you choose to purchase this, it's off your own back whilst the trial is in place. If it becomes popular we might continue this further than agreed...

Be polite and keep on topic please. ✌️
Thanks again for the opportunity........

Please make sure your vpn supports Setanta Sports (as they block vpn's)

I have tested tonight and SURFSHARK, MYSTERIUM, EXPRESSVPN unlock.

I do not control which vpn unlock unfortunately.......

Prior to sending accounts, i fully test these and provide video proof

Back