Probably a stupid question

Hi all,
I'm completely new here. Can anyone tell me if there's such a thing as an iptv/twin satellite box which I can use for freesat and stuff like Netflix etc, with the ability to record via USB or hard drive?
Thanks and sorry for my ignorance!
Sean

The zgemma H7S is more suitable than the H7C if using for satellite.

Any engima2 sat box will do what you want, they wont have a netflix app on them but with IPTV, as @Jimdefruit mentioned, you wouldn't need a netflix account/app

Just to add, you will be able to record satellite channels with the above recommendations but recording iptv channels is dependent on your provider, some allow it and some don't so you may need to change providers in the future if this is your goal

Hi all,
I'm completely new here. Can anyone tell me if there's such a thing as an iptv/twin satellite box which I can use for freesat and stuff like Netflix etc, with the ability to record via USB or hard drive?
Thanks and sorry for my ignorance!
Sean
We get new members on here all the time asking the same questions and do never be afraid to ask for help even for the smallest questions (y) First reply will be off pablo or BAZA as are techkings answer to Statler and Waldorf off the muppets :ROFLMAO:

download.jpg

Thanks for the help and advice so far all. Do I definitely need an iptv subscription even to view free to air channels via Internet?

Thanks for the help and advice so far all. Do I definitely need an iptv subscription even to view free to air channels via Internet?
Not sure what you mean, if your sat box is configured for freesat you don't need iptv sub for these.
For premium channels like sports and movies etc you'll need iptv

Just wondering if you can get fta channels via iptv without a subscription I guess. I realise with the freesat I wouldn't need it - just interested in how iptv works.

Back