problem connecting diseque motor with open atv6.3

teknokat

hi all i seem to be missing some detail in settings. i have had an old icecrypt rec connected to a motorised dish for a number of years with no problems, it worked both with usals and 1.2 no problems,however the box was a bit long in tooth ie no support no software updates so decided to park it up.i have got octagonsf8008 box with open atv 6.3 flashed,i have tried lots of different how to tutorials to now avail. i am trying to connect to dish both by usals or 1.2 i can pick and store individual satallites with good signal and channels, i give them all seperrate numbers and store them ie 0.8 no1 4.8 no5 13 no 13 and so on, i am wondering if i am missing something because today i was trying something and i noticed that when picking a satellite to add with open atv6.3 each satellite came up with its own number which i have not been using i wonder if i should use those instead of the others,when i have located my satellites and finished everything i go to satellite channels list and try to move to another there is no movement any help please would be gratefull thanks.

hi thanks cactikid thank you for reply,yes i did get my details from dishpointer not recently but when i first installed my dish over 8 years ago,i have checked alignment since and it is fine,i think my problem is still down to settings, thanks for link to vix manual i already have it but will read again,already i have noticed that where you add toneburst i have mine set to A and it should be B for selecting satellites i will have another read and a play and see how we go. thanks teknokat:unsure:

Back