Windows 8 Problem installing windows pro 8

i have had a pro problem installing windows pr0 8, when it restarts for first time it will come up with a a black screen with a list codes of paremetres begining with 0 when restart it it still comes up with the same , i have tryed up dated the the drives drives and downloaded silverlight aswell and it still wont work what happens when it start to look for the updates for window updates it comes up with fail on config fail and it says please dont turn off pc its revertin to old setting ? and help would be very greatful thankyou.

a complete or full version you will have to reformat your hardrive and do a fresh install. if it is an upgrade disc the windows 8 pro will only work if you had windows 7 pro on your pc. an update disc will not work without a operating system installed on your pc
if you are sure all the above are correct follow this Turn off Windows 7 Automatic Driver Installation - Windows 7 Help Forums
i have installed windows 7 ultimate , so looks like it aint going to work then that were there problem lies it will only except windows 7 nothing else it wont even except XP either i have even tried that and Vista i wanted to put windows 8 thankyou for your help .

a complete or full version you will have to reformat your hardrive and do a fresh install. if it is an upgrade disc the windows 8 pro will only work if you had windows 7 pro on your pc. an update disc will not work without a operating system installed on your pc
if you are sure all the above are correct follow this Turn off Windows 7 Automatic Driver Installation - Windows 7 Help Forums

ok funny thing is i have vista aswell and it wont except that either like you say looks like it Windows 7 or nothing im try to run another programme on here but it wont work yet it will work on my other desktop which is dell gx280 the programme is XMBC, i can download ok then when it says tick box when downloaded i get ERROR unable to create GUI exiting ? this is why i thought i would try and download either Vista or Windows 8 see if it would dothe trick because i dont know why it wont work as i have installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 and it still hasnt made no difference .

Back