Problem w app

scjpoly

Any ideas what might be the issues with this app. I can't seem to get support from the vendor...

Client
Hello,
I've had the service for a week now. I was able to use the app the first day and things were great. After the first day when I open the app it appears to try to open and then crashed. I noticed some server changes and waited to see if that was it. It is still happening. I read the tips to try first. I've rebooted the router and the TV box. I've tried with my VPN connected and disconnected. I even tried version 2 of the app and still have the issue.
Fiber to the house 200 up & down
MeCool KM3 TV Box on the wire, not wireless. My ISP is not AT&T, or Verizon or Spectrum. I use the ISP provided by my power company CO-OP. The system is one year old.
Thanks

Bruce W.
Staff
Lower end Android Devices are known to corrupt side loaded / 3rd party app data which then causes errors in the app.
We suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling the app.

Uninstall Current App
Reboot Device
Re-download the App
Install the App
Login

-Go to the to the Services Area - LINK REMOVED
-Click on the BLUE ICON for the Active service in the list you need the Service Information for
-you will see your service details here

This will tell you how to download and install on most devices.

If you are serious about cutting the cord we recommend getting a better device. Devices we recommend are, Formuler Z Alpha, Formuler Z8, or Formuler GTV. All can be purchased from Amazon. Formuler Devices have a dedicated built in app for Live Streaming named which is by far the best app for Live Streaming, however it is only available on Formuler Devices.

Client
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I also run another streaming service without any issues at all. In fact I havent had issues with any app I've tried on this device and non of my other streaming apps do this. The V app appears to be a version of the S app which is the app that I use for my other services.

Bruce W.
Staff
Ok you seem to know better than us it looks like.
Why send a support ticket if you are just going to debate our reply.

V Management

Last edited:
This post breaks every rule in the forum.
Firstly you aren't allowed to name providers, which you have done several times including in the thread title.
I advise you to edit the name in all instances otherwise the entire thread will likely get deleted

I would also not put mii cool in low end so should be able to handle IPTV and app no problem.

Try another app see if you get the same issues.

Back