Problem webif bouquets export

morgin187

Hi everyone. I have two zgemma boxes and I have made a custom bouquet. One of the boxes exports the bouquets on my computer and pops up to save the file to my computer. The other h9s pops up to name it but doesn’t save anywhere. Where could I find the custom bouquets in FileZilla or is there a setting preventing the box to send the file

Hi everyone. I have two zgemma boxes and I have made a custom bouquet. One of the boxes exports the bouquets on my computer and pops up to save the file to my computer. The other h9s pops up to name it but doesn’t save anywhere. Where could I find the custom bouquets in FileZilla or is there a setting preventing the box to send the file
What builds/images are in use on the boxes?
Openatv 6.4 is password protected so this may be stopping the computer accessing the box if it's in use on the H9s

No I’ve changed the password and can access it all on webif just won’t export the file. I’ve tried removing pop up blocker on the browser. If I could find the location through ftp even that would work

I’m trying to export all my bouquets with the custom one I’ve made. So going into webif then bouquet editor. I think it’s a .tar file

If the other box exports the file to pc, you should be able to see the file name and extension?
It will be the same file name on the other box, you may be able to search for it

Yeh it’s bouquet_backup.tar but I’m sure that’s the name it’s asking me to name it when I’m saving. Just when I do that there is no file being saved. I’ve searched the box for this file with ftp

Back