problem with a few channels

dappa2

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before.

I have three boxes in the house, one is zgemma h2s and I got 1 amiko a3 and one amiko a4 combo, now the other day on the a4 combo I noticed a couple of channels in the music category was not working so I did a blind scan to see if that would sort it out which it normally does, the reason for blindscan is theres no autoboquets on amikos so going back it to it it didn't solve the problem and the channels are still saying scrambled, the amiko a3 and amiko a4 both are spark2 android boxes and they are more or less the same other than the a4 has higher processor power and is on android 5.1.

In the past this has happened to the other amiko aswell and in the past I've either blindscan the box or imported a e2 channel list from catseye and it usually sorts the problem out, this time though I'm having zero luck and mtv classic and mtv base are saying scrambled regardless of what I do, the same line is on all my boxes so its nothing to do with my line provider.

I've looked around on forums and different forums and seen it mentioned before but no solution that I can see so thought would ask if anyone knows whats up?

both amikos in the house have the same channel list and same multiroom line and reading that king of sat chart the info for the channel is correct so completely baffled

turns out I tried another line and that sorted it out which is a bit odd as the same line is being used on other boxes in the house and those two channels are fine on those :grin:

Back