Problem with cccam not working

Mooch

Could anyone give me an idea what am doing wrong, when I bought my sub I got it sent through an email not in a folder. When I input it into the cccam list to transfer onto box it doesn't seem to work, is there a manual way of installing the line like a skybox f5

create a file called cccam.cfg and paste the details your provider gave you into it. Then ftp it to your box. It goes into usr/keys.

You cant FTP into a Skybox F5 they are a closed source receiver and not Linux Enigma2 so have no /usr/keys folder either, you can though create a CCcam.cfg file with just the line details inside it place onto a USB stick and upload via the box itself.

Or goto the Network setting in the main menu if you cant see the camd option try entering 6666 into the remote while in the network setting to unhide the menu once inside there you can enter the line details manually via the remote, the USB method is a lot quicker

Freeuk think its a zgemma box he doing not f5 box m8.

Just copy line he sent open your ftp client go to etc then right click CCcam.cfg and delete anything in there and paste your line in then save. Close ftp.
Go to softcam manager and start cam

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Just copy line he sent open your ftp client go to etc then right click CCcam.cfg and delete anything in there and paste your line in then save. Close ftp.

Thats if using vix image not sure where CCcam is on atv never used it

Folks I'm also having similar problems. My cccam came in 4 parts (host/port/user/pass) for my previous openbox, I've since changed to a zgemma2s and cant figure out how to get these 4 parts installed. All the guides etc seem to refer to a 'line' of numbers which i dont have. I'm very new to all this so please keep any help very simple!! Thanks in advance...

HI, i've done exactly what was described here but my cline is four lines will this still work.i take it its a notepad document that you create as a cfg file with the c:?????? lines in it.

I'm a newbie when it comes to this type of box.

Here is a Blank one for you just enter the 4 c lines save and upload to box

Attachments

• CCcam.zip
    116 bytes · Views: 43
Back