Problem with ice film

Lyns

Hi, have wooshbuild a few months now & found ice film brilliant for most films I wanted to stream for our little girl. Went on today & getting error message 'no links available, last error failed to get....' and then it has what appears to be a URL.

This is happening to any link of any film I try. If ice film is no longer available can anyone recommend another of the apps to get films on? Mainly looking for kids films like the Pixar & Disney. Thanks!

123 movies is blocked by pretty much every isp in the UK I believe. You will need a vpn to use this as far as I know.....I could be wrong though!

go down to the green arrow on the iptv player and click ok,will give you an update and reboot the box,ice films is working fine for me

Yiffy and vumoo are in the iptv plugin , you can download the exedus stand alone plugin file and input to your box , tbh kodi on the boxes is nowhere near as good as kodi on an andriod box and very hit and miss the iptv plugin works great .........

Forced the latest update but none of the links are working on any of the options in iptv player. Any ideas please?

Not a lot you can do, until IPTV player release an update that gets it working again. Previous comment from Running Out, buy a firestick and stick Kodi on it, install Exodus or SALTS and you will be sorted.....I know there are loads of people who slag off Kodi saying it isn't reliable, but I have never had any issues with Exodus on Kodi, links always work, 1080p HD, what more can you ask for..........I use Kodi with Real Debrid and never have buffering issues or dead links.

i agree, use kodi on firestick or android box... the problem for most people is that the buy a "fully loaded" box, jam packed with useless addons.... I sell firesticks with kodi and only 3 addons, exodus phoenix and zem tv..... all you need

I have a fitestick with exodus... but like to download films for kids and Mrs who can watch them at their leisure then from the zgemma box. Let's hope iptv do the updates
Cheers

do all the apps usually go at the same time with in valid links . does anybody know of any apps in the iptv that are currently working

also i tried going back to earlier version of iptv player and its still the same all apps showing no valid links

Yiffy and vumoo are in the iptv plugin , you can download the exedus stand alone plugin file and input to your box , tbh kodi on the boxes is nowhere near as good as kodi on an andriod box and very hit and miss the iptv plugin works great .........
How do I download the exodus plug in:

Back