problem with kryptview remote control

frank9901

trust me to have problems, i have been running the kryptview ok for the past week.
but today my young grandchild was here and got her hands on the remote,when i looked around she had the favourites up, which i exited, but now the only button on the remote that seems to work is the on/off power button,is there anything that could have locked the remote?
thanks

Hi Frank. If you haven't got sorted yet I'd suggest U try some simple things first. Switch off the power to the KV at the back of the box or unplug it altogether. Wait for about 30 seconds and connect up again. Next remove and replace the batteries in the remote. Don't know why but sometimes de-powering devices can clear a jam in the system. Might just work for you. Best of luck.

Hi Frank. If you haven't got sorted yet I'd suggest U try some simple things first. Switch off the power to the KV at the back of the box or unplug it altogether. Wait for about 30 seconds and connect up again. Next remove and replace the batteries in the remote. Don't know why but sometimes de-powering devices can clear a jam in the system. Might just work for you. Best of luck.

thanks for the reply
it sorted itself out,i just switced off for the night and was intending to reflash next morning,but it was working o-k when i switched on next morning and no problem since

Back