Problem with my Zgemma -star 2s

Cristin

I wonder if someone can help me please. I bought a Zgemma -star 2s box on ebay (itrying to use it to watch Italianchannels). When I received It seemed to be working. By mistake I clicked on reset the box and now nothing is working! I have attached a pitcture of the error that I am getting.

Thanks

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 10
I am so ignorant about all this! I needed and HD box and bought this. I thought I could simply connect it to the satellite and watch Italian Tv. Then the troubles started !

Have you tried just turning off the power, then re starting it?, if that didnt work then it should reflash. the box can be saved with a bit of luck.

I clicked on something that said ' reset to original or company setting' and all went crazy! Yes I have switched on and off but nothing. I also restarted it by pressing the reboot button

pieeater2015 do I need to save those files in an Usb key and place it in the box?​

Thanks

put the latest nightly build for your box onto a freshly formatted usb stick, formatted to fat32, unzip the file then with the box powered off, put the usb into the back usb slot, turn the box back on and hold the front power button to see it say flash, then release the button, see if it boots up.

I clicked on something that said ' reset to original or company setting' and all went crazy! Yes I have switched on and off but nothing. I also restarted it by pressing the reboot button

pieeater2015 do I need to save those files in an Usb key and place it in the box?​

Thanks
Yes,Thats the latest image for openatv 6.4 but there are other images but i have not used them.extract the folder from the zip file to a fat-32 format usb and put it in the back of the box,power on and press power button on the front for it to flash,it should say flash on the box display

put the latest nightly build for your box onto a freshly formatted usb stick, formatted to fat32, unzip the file then with the box powered off, put the usb into the back usb slot, turn the box back on and hold the front power button to see it say flash, then release the button, see if it boots up.
thanks

Yes,Thats the latest image for openatv 6.4 but there are other images but i have not used them.extract the folder from the zip file to a fat-32 format usb and put it in the back of the box,power on and press power button on the front for it to flash,it should say flash on the box display
thanks

Back