problem with newcamd.list

pricemob

Hi, I am trying to enter a N line through Filezilla. I have done something to the newcamd.list as it is saying "cannot edit file" "cannot be opened" "Associated programme could not be found". Question is can I delete this file and set up another one which would presumably let me enter the new details. Any help would be appreciated as my head is about to explode!!

Thanks for the reply. I already tried to do this but as I mentioned above I cannot get into file to edit it. I already entered a document which is does not recognise so it won't open now.

If you know your line details just start from scratch in notepad or download template from here

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Thanks bangord30. Before I mess this up any further: If I download the 2 files and they are already in Filezilla will they be accepted separately as there are files there with the same name that I cannot open. I have details of my line already on notepad but as explained they are not being accepted due to a prior mistake on my part (idiot girl that I am). Sorry if I am not explaining well but this house is like the Bermuda Triangle for tech stuff and what can go wrong will!

I did it, all sorted :) Many thanks for all the replies and a big thank you to bangord30 for taking the time to help. I am one happy bunny lol.

Back