PROBLEM WITH SETTING UP A ZEGEMMA H2S FOR UK FREE DIGITAL TV

DAZ_MCK

I need a bit of help or has anyone come across this problem before. i have a zegemma h2s and i had to reflash it this week, all was done at my home and working fine but when i took it to my parents house it wouldnt receive a signal on there aerial which is a sly broadband dish. could the dish our maybe the wire be faulty.

Snap. I am just finishing getting a zgemma H2S set up before sale, It sounds as though that sky lnb is a wideband, did they have sky q? Have a look at dish and if it has only 2 outputs its a sky q lnb and wont work. have a look and do a pic if you can. That zgemma is a bit fiddly so mke sure you have the 2 leads going to corect inputs, B is on the top, bottom is a loop out.

Oops your terminology has me foxed, aerial and broadband dish!!

Just say sky dish, aerial if for terrestial, and broadband is a different ball game.

Same setup at my home house and it worked fine. it was working before. its a single wire that splits into two. i'l try and get a photo of it later.

thanks

Could be shotgun cable at that house. And dish may have moved. Check those inputs on box.

Back