problems getting instruments to sync to backed up rock band games

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Got some rock band games backed up on the wii but for some reason cannot sync instruments with the games. Only game they will sync with is when you put a hard copy of the beatles game in ( which is what the instruments came with)
Do the instruments work with all rock bands games or certain ones.

Seems daft if you have to go out and buy new guitar etc depending on which game you have

OR is there a certain way to set it up. Apprently ( as ive not done it) the HDD goes in the back of the wii and then something else goes in the other USB which you then put the 2 other usb devices in to work. HDD goes in bottom usb port for it to work.

IVe not seen it but been told thats what you have to do. To play the Beatles one they took the HDD drive out of the usb, inserted the other thing to put the other devices in and put disk in wi then it synced without a problem.

Hi Linny,
Your problem will depend on which loader you are using,if you have uloader they should work straight away,if using config loader there are settings to be adjusted depending on which ios to use,i have been using wiiflow for quite sometime now and everything seems to work for me even games that would'nt work before

Hi Linny,
Your problem will depend on which loader you are using,if you have uloader they should work straight away,if using config loader there are settings to be adjusted depending on which ios to use,i have been using wiiflow for quite sometime now and everything seems to work for me even games that would'nt work before

They are probably using the config one ( black/red one with annoying music) I used wheelos guide to mod wii for 4.2e so if they try the uloader it should work.
Im still all newish to this so not sure what wiiflow is. And its a very long time ago that i went thro with you how to re do mine.

It should work straight off with uloader,i will have a chat with wheelo and put something together for you

George going to check it tonight or over the weekend with uloader and let me know
thanks Sinno x

Back