Problems installing via openwebif

kobi1

Hi have teied installing grog and woosh infinity via this method but i cant even get to webif page ive tried a few browsers and cand get to the page anyone help

Hi have teied installing grog and woosh infinity via this method but i cant even get to webif page ive tried a few browsers and cand get to the page anyone help
This is because webif isn't installed
On box remote:
Menu
Plugins
Green
Extensions
Openwebif. Click ok to install
Then in extensions, install openwebif-terminal

The box and your computer need to be on the same network.
Check the box ip address - menu, information, network
Put that ip address in the address bar and click enter

The box and your computer need to be on the same network.
Check the box ip address - menu, information, network
Put that ip address in the address bar and click enter
Ok thanks will tey after qork is there no usb version i can download available

Usb version of wooshbuild or grogbuild?
Not any more, the box flashes the newest openatv image then puts your chosen build over that, this ensures that every day the image is the newest available

Not any more, the box flashes the newest openatv image then puts your chosen build over that, this ensures that every day the image is the newest available
Ok thanks for that just one more thing ,you say the box flashes the newest version is that automatic or shud i flash first then choose a build sorry again

Ok thanks for that just one more thing ,you say the box flashes the newest version is that automatic or shud i flash first then choose a build sorry again
The box chooses today's image for your box, if there hasn't been one today it chooses yesterday's or whichever is the newest available, this is automatic, also automatic is the build.
That is to say, if you decide on grogbuild freerange, the first thing it does is flash today's openatv, then puts grogbuild over that

The box chooses today's image for your box, if there hasn't been one today it chooses yesterday's or whichever is the newest available, this is automatic, also automatic is the build.
That is to say, if you decide on grogbuild freerange, the first thing it does is flash today's openatv, then puts grogbuild over that
Many thanks for your help i loaded GB with your help seems to work fine took a while to load but all good thanks again

Thanks for all your advuse i loaded it up last nite without any problems

Back