Problems with 2 subscriptions on 2 firestickks

Hi
Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on a problem I am having please.
As above I have 2 subscriptions on 2 firesticks now individually they work perfect no problems at all but the moment i put both on in different rooms obviously one of the sticks just puts a blank screen on after maybe 30 seconds and no matter what channel I search it will view it then go straight back off. I have asked my subscription provider who asked for my Mac addresses to look at but unfortunately nothing it is still the same. Also would I be better getting vpn lines for both just incase my isp is throttling my connection back. I need to add that one is connected to the router wirelessly and the other wirelessly to the Wi-Fi extender as that one is upstairs but both have very good signal strength as I have checked just thought might be worth mentioning to get the best help

wifi is not the best for iptv,ideally you need wired connection because it eats internet data,Try running then on a sd channel,the data usage should not be as high as hd content.

I presume you have a multiroom subscription for your firesticks?

Forget VPN for the time being as it adds something else into the mix to cause problems, just work with getting both firesticks running at the same time to start with.

Try with just one firestick on say the one that's going to blank screen romove the other firestick or don't turn the other tv on so the the one with no problem dosnt start up see if the one with blank screen starts to play could be a case of counteracting with each other

I have a separate subscription for each fire stick so multi room is not the issue and I have tried both as individuals they work perfectly not a glitch at all this is why was confusing me also I will try run with running on 2 sd channels see how it goes and if need to be wired I will have to purchase new sticks as both generation 1 and I don't have a clue regards rooting it so will accept the Ethernet adaptor

I have a separate subscription for each fire stick so multi room is not the issue and I have tried both as individuals they work perfectly not a glitch at all this is why was confusing me also I will try run with running on 2 sd channels see how it goes and if need to be wired I will have to purchase new sticks as both generation 1 and I don't have a clue regards rooting it so will accept the Ethernet adaptor
Do you add the m3u link yourself on the siptv website or is the provider doing it for you?

You can try two things to isolate the issue:
1) download the free speed test utility on both sticks, and run them simultaneously and see how many mbps you are getting in each - in case you are not getting enough throughput necessary for a typical stream
2) run your iptv sub on one and swift streamz/bbc iplayer etc on another, and see whether you encounter the same issue - if you don't something is not right with your two subs

Ask your iptv provider if they will give you the m3u links and you can upload yourself then. This way you know you either have 2 separate links (subs) or a multiroom. If it is just one they send you it sounds like it isn't multiroom.

You may also fine the provider won't give you the m3u link for the security of their server.

I am very confused now i can watch a sub channel on hd in one room and play itv hub in another room no problems but as soon as i put both sub channels on it cuts off
I also did speed tests as individuals but not together 1 test said 33 mbps down and 26 mbps up and the other was the upstairs one which was 16.8mbps down and 21mbps up but it states neither are on the 5ghz they run on 2.4ghz but I run a speed test on my mobile phone which said was receiving speeds of 139mbps down and 29mbps up am I gonna need to change my sticks so can be wired ???

So is it bandwidth do you think? A 4ms jitter is tiny though on your phone.

Those speeds are more than plenty to run IPTV but what is the jitter like on the sticks? It is a huge loss compared to your phone.

I'lld be leaning towards wooshmans explanation.

Request a test in the sub forum and use it on 1 of the sticks with smarters app or see if they have there own app. If both sticks works then it's likely a multi line issue.

Edit I didn't read the last few posts.

I am still @dsayers2014 with my first thoughts and the red bars on the speed tests just won't help the issue.

If ITV works for a bit with one sub running then 2 subs should run for a bit. Try both on SD channels.

I tried both on sd and still the same I have even brought the sticks to my brothers to try on his network and still the same happened i even logged onto his 5ghz network and still 1 sub running perfect as soon as other connected 30 seconds 1 goes off

Back