Problems with flashing Wooshbuild v7

S Kellett

I've downloaded the necessary software for my Zgemma H2S from the Wooshbuild site via Techkings for v7. I unzipped the download and copied over the Zgemma file to a USB stick. All go's well until it gets to the Starting to Flash stage/Execution Progress, and the message as follows appears:-

Archive:/media/hdd/images/Wooshbuild - Latest.zip
Unzip: invalid zip magic 4F44213C
Execution finished.

After this message the process just 'hangs'. Has anyone any ideas please as to what might be causing this? Tried several times and even wiped the hard drive. No difference. Apologies for long post by the way.

Been covered quite a few times this last few days, including for myself last monday, as i was having the same problem, you need to go into your internet settings and turn of web safe then re flash, then you can put web safe back on again, it was thanks to gray 1313 that i found out, but its all on woosbuild support thread.

Hi,
Brand new to this forum as of today and looking for some help.
I purchased ZGemma H.2H with the plan to receive Freesat channels whilst camping in my caravan.
I understand that Wooshbuild could be good for this. I have downloaded and flashed my ZGemma, but process freezes and i get invalid zip magic 4F44213C message. I read the previous advice on the forum regarding ISP Web Safe stuff (as I have Virgin as ISP) and I am convinced this is disabled. I've downloaded Wooshbuild several time now and tried to reflash my ZGemma, but now struggling......any advice would be very gratefully received !!

The H2H is a cable receiver - NOT a satellite receiver, so you wont get any Freesat on it.
In fact, unless you run IPTV on it, all you will get is channels 1 to 5 in standard def from a virgin cable feed I believe.
The H2s is the satellite version.

Mines is a h2h and its sat and cable tuners, unless he has the same, but as RustyMG says you will still need the cable and/ or sat feeds going into the box.

I was always under the impression it was a cable only box, and all the ads on eBay say it needs a cable feed, but I checked their site and yes it says Sat tuner.
Puzzled!

I have the h2h combo ,with a seperate sat and cable line from the same provider, works great , i bought it from the zgemma site last september.

It’s definitely capable of sat reception it mentions on the box but how best to configure it is puzzling me at the minute. Can’t seem to get it flashed via wooshbuild.....

We safe turned off,downloaded and flashed but flash process stalls with invalid zip magic error as mentioned....

Back