WooshBuild Problems with Infinity even after flashing latest 6.3 OpenATV

GWC

Hi. I've tried looking through plenty of threads so please don't shout at your screen!

After flashing the latest version of OpenATV 6.3 then Infinity through my laptop, the whole system is all over the place. It didn't crash which i've read on some threads. There are so many foreign categories (31!!!) then when you go into freeview entertainment there are huge gaps between channels which wasn't like that until last week. I've looked in settings without success. As always your help would be much appreciated!!

Which box?I have had quite a few issues with the Zgemma H9S with 6.3 and WB Infinity. My reseller saty the problem is with the chipset used in the box. Had similar issues with 6.2

Normally in situations like this I have found that the issue is with the service provider. Depending on plugins you are using to get the IPTV bouquets you may find with all the current issues going on that they are having problems their end

Interesting I know my provider has always told me to stick with 6.2 for H2S for their service, it is only recently that they have said I could use 6.3 with my H7S but that was a bit buggy to start with. I would go back to 6.2 because I do not think 6.3 will make much difference on the H2S to be honest.

Reactions: GWC
Interesting I know my provider has always told me to stick with 6.2 for H2S for their service, it is only recently that they have said I could use 6.3 with my H7S but that was a bit buggy to start with. I would go back to 6.2 because I do not think 6.3 will make much difference on the H2S to be honest.
Hi have just checked my H2S test box running on 6.2 and re validated with All4One and all ok with my provider

For the gaps in the epg look here
WooshBuild - Woosh or 6.3 atv bug

To delete the foreign bouquets you can either delete them all by running this command through putty or terminal. Once run you will have to rescan with ABM to bring the channels back
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

Or you can delete them one by one by pressing the fav button > highlight the bouquet you want to delete > press menu > then number 8 (remove entry)

For the gaps in the epg look here
WooshBuild - Woosh or 6.3 atv bug

To delete the foreign bouquets you can either delete them all by running this command through putty or terminal. Once run you will have to rescan with ABM to bring the channels back
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

Or you can delete them one by one by pressing the fav button > highlight the bouquet you want to delete > press menu > then number 8 (remove entry)
Hi

I tried doing that but they reappear the next morning?!

Hi

I tried doing that but they reappear the next morning?!
The foreign ones shouldn't return
If its the normal bouquets you are trying to delete go into ABM configure and set `keep all non ABM bouquets` to NO
press green to save. You will then notice a `hide bouquets` heading tick all the ones you want to hide then run a scan

Back