Problems with OpenWebif

Hi All

I've just updated my star 2s to open atv 6.3 but when I have went to install wooshbuild using OpenWebif there is no option for terminal to log into box. All help welcome

This happened to me too.
NO TERMINAL, like as in 'disappeared' - I'd think this should be flagged up as a possibility.
It seems my box is now monged,. Never mind that I cant get terminal, I've also found that the setting I was using before in system to set up for a scan tell me astra 28.2 is no longer in use....whats that about, anyone? A load of the common menu seems to be missing, cant even get to the beit whe I choose the satellite for a manual scan.
So after going through all the steps over and over like you do....its bricked.
Got a download to flash it with USB?

Terminal is there on open atv 6.3 or you can use putty I reflashed a couple of boxes yesterday and terminal was there with open atv 6.3

Thanks for your reply.
it's a star2. The openwebif is definitely missing terminal on 6.3 (I'll grab a screenshot.) On the same box (I have 2) running 6.1 terminal is definitely there. I typically wordprocess on a Chromebook, so putty is a different beast, but when I get time I'll fire up an old laptop and try putty there.
Any other ideas welcome.
As I've been on a firestick a while this is stuff I trouble to remember, but I've also found a 5.2 zgemma and I'm excited to see how good it could be on 6.3 and oscam. Currently it was bricked too, if I remember.
Just a question if you're inclined......is oscam basically a sea lion on roids....does that mean its a spooked sly boy/ with a satellite input?

Back