Program recording questions

rob250881

Im fairly new to zgemma and have a couple of questions regarding recording programs through the epg.

I've got wooshbuild v3.03 and using the default epg that comes with that build.

My questions are :

1) Can you highlight a program in the epg to act as a reminder, and then the epg will change channel when it is time?
Eg its 1pm and you are watching sky sports 1, you want to watch a program on sky sports 2 at 2pm so click on that in the epg and place a "reminder" to automatically swap channels at 2pm.

2) what is the difference between a timer and an auto - timer? (realise that is probably a stupid question but if you don't ask you don't know!)

3) is there an easy way to create a "favourites" sub - section of my favourite channels from multiple sections and have that appear in the epg, much like "sports" "movies" and "entertainment" do at the top

4) is there anywhere where you can see which programs you have set up to record in the future? Without going through the epg and skipping 24 hours to Monday, is there somewhere I can see that I've set game of thrones up on Monday to record?

5) what downloads /addons would you recommend?

im fairly new 2 but think i can help with a few of your questions
1. i think you have to change the timer function in options to zap then chose your programs and it should change the channel when the selected program starts.
2. timer is for recording the selected program, auto timer is a bit like series link but you will have to change the setting once you select the program you want to record so it will record it every week etc, although i tried doing this for eastenders it works fine until the program starts at a different time then it recorded question of sport.
4. I think it might be on the green button when in the epg called recordings but im not sure if this only shows once its recorded.

Back