Programmes are deleted to trash but not visible in Movie List

Hello, I'm hoping somebody can help with this, as it's been driving me crackers! When I delete programmes from the movie list, they used to go into a trash folder I could see at the top of the list, and then I could restore them if I needed to. I've double checked and the 'show trash in movie list' option is definitely on (in fact, I've turned it off and on to be sure) in the movie list Menu->Settings option. The folder at the top of this list disappeared for some reason, and I'm not sure why.

My programmes are stored in

/media/hdd/Movie/ and there is a trash folder in this location as well i.e. /media/hdd/Movie/.Trash/

However, when I delete any files, they don't go into this folder, they go into

media/hdd/.Trash/

The movie list view cannot see anything in this folder, just the .Trash folder in the Movie folder shown above which is always empty as nothing gets put into it. I can only see the files in the media/hdd/.Trash/ location by using a file explorer plugin. Also, the path in the Setup?Recordings options points to the right location of /media/hdd/Movie

If I delete the media/hdd/.Trash/ folder where they are going to, it's recreated automatically some time later and files go back to that location when they are deleted.

Does anybody have any ideas of what's going on and what to check? This used to work and now doesn't. I have the latest OpenATV and Wooshbuild and the latest Movie Organiser plugin too.

Thanks!

Back