Promotion of black

bonus2010

VIP Member
I'm really getting fedup of facebook continually promoting what I consider to be racist groups on my timeline.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

I think I've made it worse for myself because everytime one of those types of posts show up, I'll hit the drop down menu and select 'hide all from this group forever'

then shortly later another of its type shows up by another black person promoting group on my timeline lol Just feel I'm getting brow beaten here.

Example below:-

2021 10 04 Image 002.png

Same with TV adverts!
I'm sure if space aliens landed and watched the adverts they would be convinced that 80% of the population in the UK were ethnic minorities.
Yeah I know about TV ads...they're all about box ticking, but I'm sure this bombardment I'm getting is organised by facebook.

I've just had some more since deleting that one above..

2021 10 04 Image 003.png2021 10 04 Image 004.png2021 10 04 Image 005.png2021 10 04 Image 006.png2021 10 04 Image 007.png2021 10 04 Image 008.png

Hey, I'm fine at applauding anyone's achievements but for me, the colour of their skin is irrelevant.....but it is surely for facebook

One of the reasons I hate and have never been on Facebook, Twitter etc etc.
Wasting your life reading pointless posts on Facebook from people you know but obviously no longer want to associate with or else you would be proper friends with them (meeting in the pub etc) and countless relationships broken up due to things whether true or not posted on this boil on the arse pointless site.
And don't get me started on Twitter, filled with faceless tossers who think it's OK to say what they want and think it's clever. These platforms are the worst invention since the third reich , they are just filled with hate, conspiracy theories and have caused more heartache and aggro than anything I can think off and it seems they are above the law. They should all be banned and life would be a lot sweeter.

I've only got a FB account to take a peek at what others are up to!

covid.png
Never posted anything and got no friends.
All my friend requests from others seem to be in Arabic :unsure:
Anyway they leave me alone so that suits me!

I'm really getting fedup of facebook continually promoting what I consider to be racist groups on my timeline.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

I think I've made it worse for myself because everytime one of those types of posts show up, I'll hit the drop down menu and select 'hide all from this group forever'

then shortly later another of its type shows up by another black person promoting group on my timeline lol Just feel I'm getting brow beaten here.

Example below:-

View attachment 65979

You need to post them a few Alf Garnett clip from 'Till Death us do part'

Wasting your life reading pointless posts on Facebook from people you know but obviously no longer want to associate with or else you would be proper friends with them (meeting in the pub etc) and countless relationships broken up due to things whether true or not posted on this boil on the arse pointless site.
And don't get me started on Twitter, filled with faceless tossers who think it's OK to say what they want and think it's clever. These platforms are the worst invention since the third reich , they are just filled with hate, conspiracy theories and have caused more heartache and aggro than anything I can think off and it seems they are above the law. They should all be banned and life would be a lot sweeter.

Yeah, I can agree with mostly what you say there, hence the reason I've got a fake fb account, i.e. without my real name, and I have no friends listed, apart from one I don't even know who she is lol

I solely use my fb a/c to join groups for example:- local gardening group, local used goods sales, local neighborhood watch groups, a Peugeot owners club which have all been a hive of information for me... but as you say the social side of it has never interested me..
I mean selfies, anouncing to the world I'm going on holday etc... nahh.. not good I've always thought it to be the bragging outlet lol

Yeah I know about TV ads...they're all about box ticking, but I'm sure this bombardment I'm getting is organised by facebook.

I've just had some more since deleting that one above..

View attachment 65980View attachment 65981View attachment 65982View attachment 65983View attachment 65984View attachment 65985

Hey, I'm fine at applauding anyone's achievements but for me, the colour of their skin is irrelevant.....but it is surely for facebook

The BLM is behind all this didn't you realise :sneaky:

Bravo mate bravo. Couldn't have said it better.

Only reason I have FB is to stay in contact with family and friends overseas otherwise I would have got rid of it years ago. I NEVER post on there or give a toss about what food people have eaten or when they have had a shiite.

I despise social media with every fibre of my being. Fake news, propoganda, people pretending to be doctors etc. Its poison and toxic and people still to this day can't see that.

Your also right people behind these platforms can say what ever the hell they want and seem to get away it as there really aren't rules to be adhered on the platforms and lets say they are action is rarely taken against such people.

Said it many times but social media has been the worst invention that could have ever happened. Society imo has got so backwards since it came to the fore front.

The BLM is behind all this didn't you realise :sneaky:

Bravo mate bravo. Couldn't have said it better.

Only reason I have FB is to stay in contact with family and friends overseas otherwise I would have got rid of it years ago. I NEVER post on there or give a toss about what food people have eaten or when they have had a shiite.

I despise social media with every fibre of my being. Fake news, propoganda, people pretending to be doctors etc. Its poison and toxic and people still to this day can't see that.

Your also right people behind these platforms can say what ever the hell they want and seem to get away it as there really aren't rules to be adhered on the platforms and lets say they are action is rarely taken against such people.

Said it many times but social media has been the worst invention that could have ever happened. Society imo has got so backwards since it came to the fore front.
It’s all they ever do is post shite like jacket spud with chicken curry for tea and a wet fart for desert what’s the point lmfao.
I left Facebook when my best mate got murdered and never been back on it since no intentions either.
Too many melts just causing shite and been disrespectful and random jollies claiming to know you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s all they ever do is post shite like jacket spud with chicken curry for tea and a wet fart for desert what’s the point lmfao.
I left Facebook when my best mate got murdered and never been back on it since no intentions either.
Too many melts just causing shite and been disrespectful and random jollies claiming to know you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its a farce more than anything else. Social communication my bloody arse.

I believe most post utter crap with selfies and pointless silly posts just to get attention more than anything else.

Will say back at school MSN messenger was the last cool thing and what I think was actually good in some aspects.

Really sorry to hear that baz.

People keep telling me to put my business on Facebook as its the modern way forward but I refuse because I'm not a hypocrite.
Plus you open yourself up for people (possibly competitors) to leave lies about your work on the site.
Word of mouth and good headstones are the only advertisingi need.

People keep telling me to put my business on Facebook as its the modern way forward but I refuse because I'm not a hypocrite.
Plus you open yourself up for people (possibly competitors) to leave lies about your work on the site.

Fair play mate with sticking to your guns.

I believe you can sell products and services on nearly all social media platforms not just FB, but twitter and even tiktok. No idea how on earth that would work with the latter.

May be the "future" of selling but I would still stick to the online marketplaces personally be it the bay or amazon.

So, I take it you'll not be following Japan's modern way forward either then........................

japan headstone.jpeg

So, I take it you'll not be following Japan's modern way forward either then........................

View attachment 65995
Someone came to see me about putting 3 inch square QR code stickers on the headstones a few years ago and as you said it gave you a history of the person.
I told him it was tacky and wouldn't catch on and about 5 years later I still haven't seen one on a stone

Back