Proper EPG for UK channels

Churada

I'm doing a trial of an IPTV provider and its very good, no buffering (using NordVPN connected with"Nordlynx"), all the sports stuff in HD, very happy apart from the EPG. Its a French provider I think (all the French stuff is first on the EPG) so maybe their eye isn't on the UK ball so to speak. The movies and TV shows included in VOD are just stunning.
I'm wondering if this is a common thing?, are there other providers that are more UK focused and have an accurate EPG for the UK channels?
I'm using IM Player in case that matters, I tried Smarters Pro and Tivimate and decided this one worked best on my Nvidia Shield.

The epg is provider dependant bud so it’s how they sort there stuff out.
There is uk providers who has uk epg and has the likes of uk ents/movies/docs/kids ect similar layout to sky ect

If you’re into the service and not happy with the EPG you could use a program like xtream-editor then you can build your playlists and EPGs if acts as a middleware. It will involve work to get it how you want it though.

If you’re into the service and not happy with the EPG you could use a program like xtream-editor then you can build your playlists and EPGs if acts as a middleware. It will involve work to get it how you want it though.
Yes I use similar called IPTVeditor

You can make your own or ask for a UK provider and trial some. Then it will be focus on UK stuff including EPG?

Back