PS Plus Playstation via Turkey

Kyser143

TK Veteran
OK am posting this in the hope it may help at least one person..it is a little trial and error but has worked for me and I now have 5 years PS Plus for £50.00 🤣

What you need:

PS5 (did not work on PS4 for me but can try)
Cryptopay or crypto.com card (I used crypto.com)
Turkey proxy link below
Turkey Proxy Server List - Turkish Proxies

Method:
Need to create a turkey psn account. May need to try vpns on website but if that doesn't work some have had success doing it on the actual console.

Add your card to your psn account. Again try website if no luck then do it directly on console.

Ensure you have funds on card...ps plus essential is 240TL = £10.01

Please don't add to much on card in case this doesn't work but enough to make 1 purchase if successful can then add more.

Add Proxy to device your going to use
Now try purchasing PS Plus essential ..I had no luck at all on website or PS4 so used my nephews PS5 and worked.

The proxy may appear to show no Internet connection on your PS5 but ignore and continue to try to make purchase. This happened with mine and still worked. May have to try a few times..also if you can't purchase ps plus try adding funds that worked for some.

Costs 240TL essential X 5 = £50

Don't buy the extra or deluxe...why ? Because there is another bonus ...when u purchase essential and then try to upgrade it offers the upgrade to deluxe at an additional 545TL = £22.50 the added bonus is if u bought 5 years ps plus essential that 545TL upgrades you to deluxe for the 5 years so on reality total outlay £72.50 5 years ps plus deluxe

Evidence below

Good luck ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424_224215_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_224215_Samsung Internet.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20230424_224600_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_224600_Samsung Internet.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 15
Back