PS4 PS4 timer

steptoe

VIP Member
Is there any way to put a useage time limit on a ps4,?
Either a time off, or a minutes per day timer.?
My lads mum is finding it hard to get him off it at night,
I'm working away at the minute so I can't go and just tell him to behave himself, so she has asked me if we can set it to go off at a certain time, or to limit it to so many minutes per day.
I pay for a PS account if that makes any difference.
Many thanks.

Is there any way to put a useage time limit on a ps4,?
Either a time off, or a minutes per day timer.?
My lads mum is finding it hard to get him off it at night,
I'm working away at the minute so I can't go and just tell him to behave himself, so she has asked me if we can set it to go off at a certain time, or to limit it to so many minutes per day.
I pay for a PS account if that makes any difference.
Many thanks.
Have a look here QTIME - Time Limits for Your Child's PS4 or Xbox One

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAKegQIBBAH&usg=AOvVaw0M6EFjm6jMO-WZm0j8SmNu

You can use Mac filtering what will cut his internet connection to the device,Login to your router and set it up,but that wont stop him from useing the console to play offline.

You can use Mac filtering what will cut his internet connection to the device,Login to your router and set it up,but that wont stop him from useing the console to play offline.
I know, or IP address time limiting, but I'm out of the country, so can't go round to log into the router, he's probably only doing it as he thinks he can get away with it as I can't go round and lock him out of it.

I know, or IP address time limiting, but I'm out of the country, so can't go round to log into the router, he's probably only doing it as he thinks he can get away with it as I can't go round and lock him out of it.
I also know how you feel,my lad also push's his luck

Back