psp 1004

jimlan

Him need a bit of advice please, can you put firmware on a psp 1004?, do not have a clue about them, but have a chance of this model.

cheers

you can do just about anything you want with that,the psp is fairly wide open,just dont go for the latest firmware until it is said to be customisable a very good place for info is [Link Below],if you need any other help we are always here

Code:
http://pspslimhacks.com/psp-firmware/custom-m33-firmware/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, can I download a ds emulator, and ds games for it, or do I need a new software,new to this, but I did the emulator thing years ago with an old ds, any advice would help, just got this psp, and don't want to mess it up.

cheers

Have a look for DSONPSP or Unofficial DSONPSP,thats a ds emulator,i dont use emulators on the psp so cant realy advise you but make sure you follow any directions carefully,read read and read 10 more times until you are sure

You should have no problem going to 5.50 d3 or even 6.20 with permanent cfw,if you have a look on the forums where the link i gave you is,it is realy your choice,i know it is scary at first but if you are realy worried about it get a pandora battery and you will be fine,it will allow you to recover if you brick,but i always say get the guide that has the most responses and read them all to see if there is any pitfalls,read read and read again until you are comfortable to try it,if there is anything you dont understand just ask there or here,someone will always help out

Online they are as cheap as chips, but from some of the chinese sites it takes a while to be delivered, just google it, but off the top of my head, dealextreme, pandora sales are just 2 places you can get them from. they cost about $7

Hi, how do I tell if my psp is fat, or slim?, for pandora battery?. And is this the 3000 version?

cheers

Last edited:
2260152876_a6fca5c566.jpg

Notice the pinhole looking area on the top of the fat one. you say yours is a psp 1004 so I don't get your question about psp 3000.

Yes yours is the 1000 series., no problem asking what seem like stupid questions, they aren't, they are important to you getting a grip of what you are going to do. ask away when you get your battery and I presume you have a memory card to put games on?

Hi, was going to order,

DUAL SD MICRO TO PRO DUO ADAPTOR CARD PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE -
and, Pandora Battery for PSP 1000 and 2000 (1800mAh / 3.6V)

Kingston Class 4 16GB Micro SDHC card - KIngston . are they the right things? cheers.

Last edited:
Hi, 3 thing's have arrived, done some reading, but so many way's, and firmware, so have done as you said, downloaded, 620 PRO PERMANENT, but have just extracted it to a usb stick for now, so now have 3 folders.

620 PRO PERMANENT
PROUPDATE and FASTRECOVERY, hope that's right, don't have a psp usb, but have a card reader.

When you have the micro sds and the adaptor,put them in and format with the psp,you will then put those files in the appropriate file and then happy days

Back