Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-D3(Latest Version)Requirements and Installation :-
- Installation requires a PSP with 4.01 M33 or higher CFW (Only v1 and v2 motherboard users.)
Offical sony firmwares And PSP3000 and PSP2000 v3 motherboards shouldn't try it.
- Battery 78% loaded,
- Extract the file you have downloaded anywhere on your computer.
- Connect your PSP to your computer using the USB cable.
- Copy the "UPDATE" folder into /PSP/GAME
- Copy the "550.PBP" file into the root of the memory stick(memory stick first page)
- Exit USB Mode And run the "5.50 GEN-D3" from GAME section..
- Press "X" for Enter
- Select "Flash Install CFW 5.50 GEN-D3" and Press "X". Start install.. please wait.
- When install completed press the "X" button to restart automaticly.. done..
- Look at the version : System settings > System informations > Version : 5.50 GEN-D3
- Now..You have to backup your files(high scores, Games, movies, etc.).. And format memory stick from psp "system sttings > format memory stick..
- Now .. Check all your recovery settings..
UMD Mod (currently : Sony NP9660 -NO UMD-)
Use VSHMenu (Currently) : VSHMenu
Use version.txt (corrently) : Enabled
CPU Clock XMB : 222/111 or Default
CPU Clock GAME : 222/111 or Default
- And Play the games..
You can click on this sentence to get the firmware