Pub racing without sky (idea)

klubbers

Good afternoon everyone.
So I’m taking over a pub in my area and they currently pay for sky tv which I don’t wish to pay for. They are absolutely crazy about horse racing but football isn’t something of interest.

I know it would be illegal to streamR-UK & ATR
BUT :) on my iptv package I can access paddy power tv, Coral tv, Betfred etc. Would it be legal for me to stream them in my venue since they are not owned by sky ?

trying to be clever here.

Good afternoon everyone.
So I’m taking over a pub in my area and they currently pay for sky tv which I don’t wish to pay for. They are absolutely crazy about horse racing but football isn’t something of interest.

I know it would be illegal to streamR-UK & ATR
BUT :) on my iptv package I can access paddy power tv, Coral tv, Betfred etc. Would it be legal for me to stream them in my venue since they are not owned by sky ?

trying to be clever here.
You are joking me ?? Even though sky does not own them other people do.

Hi there sorry been working today. Yes commercial U.K. if there’s an alternative I’d love to try it please :)

Hi there sorry been working today. Yes commercial U.K. if there’s an alternative I’d love to try it please :)

Just be carefull because there is always one Kn*b head that likes to report people,especially if there paying full price for it at home or you need to ban someone.Myself would keep to Uk channels so no one knows no different.
As Moshibeth says you should be able to get 2 raceing channels on uk sat through cardshare.

Just be carefull because there is always one Kn*b head that likes to report people,especially if there paying full price for it at home or you need to ban someone.Myself would keep to Uk channels so no one knows no different.
As Moshibeth says you should be able to get 2 raceing channels on uk sat through cardshare.
You,ll be on a rocky road if you go with anything else but Sky,Yes you can go to Bulgaria and buy a pair of Levi,s cheaper than the UK ,However Sport in Pub not worth it .
Local pub caught showing non Sky caught fined 2OK,, Suggest speak to Sky and try get a good deal

Back