Public Torrent Sites - What Info Does Your IP Provider Store

TheSource

TK Veteran
This website iknowwhatyoudownload.com seems to know what you download from Public Torrent Sites. I use Private trackers myself and nothing shows up my end. This is probably the kind of data your ISP keep. Snapshot below of a random IP on how it looks and logs. Interesting never the less. I searched my Mobile IP and shit loads came up lol

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
That's why never used public trackers. Private are the best for speed and reliability.

If use vpn wouldn't have these issues especially when it comes to torrents.

I have a couple of invites to
Iptorrent.
IPTorrents gets a lot of stick from people about the shady ownership. However it is the best General Private Tracker out there. I’ve been on there over a decade with no issues. I literally grab my content and move on. Superb site. These public trackers are like aids lol. I mean if you are familiar with who uploads what and scene releases then fine. However I can just imagine my old man on the Bay with no adblocker and clicking the first Kong movie he sees. KongVsJennaXXXNewMovie2021.exe

IPTorrents gets a lot of stick from people about the shady ownership. However it is the best General Private Tracker out there. I’ve been on there over a decade with no issues. I literally grab my content and move on. Superb site. These public trackers are like aids lol. I mean if you are familiar with who uploads what and scene releases then fine. However I can just imagine my old man on the Bay with no adblocker and clicking the first Kong movie he sees.
I still use a vpn. When playing around on torrents. But I honestly don't d/load like I used too..

I still use a vpn. When playing around on torrents. But I honestly don't d/load like I used too..
When I download I use a seedbox. I pay £2 a month for it. So whatever I download is always from my seedbox server. I’m like you though I hardly download anything anymore. I mean back when I had Limewire I must have destroyed about 3 computers lol. Now that’s a program that takes me back!

When I download I use a seedbox. I pay £2 a month for it. So whatever I download is always from my seedbox server. I’m like you though I hardly download anything anymore. I mean back when I had Limewire I must have destroyed about 3 computers lol. Now that’s a program that takes me back!
Limewire, that brings back memories, I can still remember going from 56k to virgin
Broadband . Fond memories..

Limewire, that brings back memories, I can still remember going from 56k to virgin
Haha! I don't think I go that far back but speaking of Virgin I remember getting 1MB from them and that was a huge deal.

Speaking of Piracy here's a old Piracy advert I remember I mean if I could download a ******* car I would lol

Man IPT is a brilliant tracker. Been on it many years and agree it's probably the all round best one out there.

Would say torrent leech is also great and very similar to IPT.

Anyone who gets in either one won't regret it as you can find and get anything you won't from both.

Man IPT is a brilliant tracker. Been on it many years and agree it's probably the all round best one out there.

Would say torrent leech is also great and very similar to IPT.

Anyone who gets in either one won't regret it as you can find and get anything you won't from both.
Yeah TorrentLeech is also solid. They changed the whole ratio/seeding rules not too long ago now it's pretty simple. Both solid private trackers.

Yeah TorrentLeech is also solid. They changed the whole ratio/seeding rules not too long ago now it's pretty simple. Both solid private trackers.

Ye both great mate.

But prefer IPT myself but have torrent leech as a backup.

Some of the best warez sites have been shut down sadly last few hours which were massively popular. Don't trust one there atm

Me too, had a dedicated phone line with Diamond Cable(VM), problem was running at 56K the line was only active for 1 Hour. So if you were downloading a big file like Dazed and Confused by Led Zep from Napster it was a race against the clock, a race I usually lost☹
First broadband we had was half a Meg. It was a revelation, use qBittorrent these days but always with a VPN

Last edited:
Me too, had a dedicated phone line with Diamond Cable(VM), problem was running at 56K the line was only active for 1 Hour. So if you were downloading a big file like Dazed and Confused by Led Zep from Napster it was a race against the clock, a race I usually lost☹
First broadband we had was half a Meg. It was a revelation, use qBittorrent these days but always with a VPN

Man the good ol days of dial up internet :LOL: :LOL:

Winmx, limewire, napster etc were amazing back then despite taking an age to get what you wanted.

Back