purchased pre flashed with openvix, duplicate channels and wrong order

Nikon1149

I purchased a new Zgemma h2h from a guy who approached me on the forum, who also runs an ebay business. It came pre flashed with openvix and came with a virgin skin. Straight out the boxit said tuning failed but I had a fiddle and realised only the cable tuner was enabled (making me think more this had been set up for virgin). I'm planning on changing to slyk skin soon.

after disabling the cable tuner and enabling sat tuner in "simple" mode, I have managed to get a successful scan and had picture and sound for channel 4, but there are about 5 duplicates of channel 4 and loads and loads of other channel are duplicated 3 or 4 times, plus the channel order is all messed up.

I know this is to do with autobouquets but im new to this and don't really know where to go from here to sort it out.

Haven't installed my line yet, waiting for all to be sorted first.

You brought a h2h for sky? In autobouqetesmarker choose configure expert mode set to daily choose what time you want to download then include not indexed channels to yes then providers choose sky uk your area custom not sd or HD make sure fta only is no and set others to yes. You don't need roi enabled

Yeah I bought a h2h as when I first learning about this the talk of sky sd boxes being phased out and stopping this little venture on the sky side made me think a combo box was sensible. Thanks for the tips.

Not sure which my area is supposed to be though, I have HTV wales custom, wales custom? Wales SD? HTV wales SD....Which one? Thanks

Edit: I chose wales SD and did a scan and all channels look like they should now thanks. Also virgin was enabled in providers so disabled that. Thanks.

Would still like like to know difference between HTV wales and what custom means on region

Last edited:
Yeah I bought a h2h as when I first learning about this the talk of sky sd boxes being phased out and stopping this little venture on the sky side made me think a combo box was sensible. Thanks for the tips.

Not sure which my area is supposed to be though, I have HTV wales custom, wales custom? Wales SD? HTV wales SD....Which one? Thanks

Edit: I chose wales SD and did a scan and all channels look like they should now thanks. Also virgin was enabled in providers so disabled that. Thanks.

Would still like like to know difference between HTV wales and what custom means on region

I believe custom will auto swap in the HD channels that you can receive

Back