PurE2 install on ZGemma H2S

Rodduz

Hi,

Im just about to put this PurE2 on USB, I've downloaded it and its zipped, so I've unzipped it, do I then drill down into the files and copy them all to USB or just the folder called zgemma?

Thanks

I've just installed, channels downloaded OK via AutoBoquets.

I did use Wooshbuild, but that was a bit buggy for me for some reason, blue-screening and jittery playback of video files. One thing I did especially like though was hiding the paid channels from the EPG - can this be done with PurE2?

Personal opinion I have tried pure 2 on the
H2s It is a decent build and very much updated 6.5 is the latest version It is
Completed different from wooshbuild

Kodi gets mentioned often in PurE2 threads. Is that because of the GUI or does the image support kodi better than others ?
I ask because I set up a new Zgemma h9se yesterday ( not with PurE2 ) and whilst the box runs IPTV sweet as a nut , using the kodi plugin on it is quite frankly crap.
Using my own local content via ethernet from a powerful mac , movies freeze , box boots back to live tv , subtitles won't download etc. Am putting this down to the gemma only having 1g ram , had a good look around but couldn't find a more powerful box that supported kodi ( no interest in a combo that has to boot in and out of different OS ).
Was jut wondering if using PurE2 on a higher spec box will allow the use of kodi ?
There's very little info about regarding this image and all the videos on YT are not english.

I think you might be right your expectations of the SE hardware with 1 gig might be a bit high.

As for Kodi running better in Pure E2 i carnt say on the H9SE why not try in in multiboot/slot ?

That's an idea, although flashing even more content might slow it down even more , will have a dabble tx.

That's an idea, although flashing even more content might slow it down even more , will have a dabble tx.
Yes at 1g memory the box will be fine for iptv only. I'll hoy a stck in another port on the tv install plex client. the skins on E2 are so good , just a shame haven't found a box that i can play my own VOD on yet , one will appear eventually me thinks.

The image is flashed to the flash memory, only one image is bootable at a time obviously so it wont slow down anymore.

can someone tell me how to flash recovery file tried holding reset button no luck and tried holding menu button with file on usb and changed unforce to force on zgemma h11s

can someone tell me how to flash recovery file tried holding reset button no luck and tried holding menu button with file on usb and changed unforce to force on zgemma h11s
You only need to flash the recovery file if you wish to reformat all you image slots, if you dont want that flash the standard version of the image.

I would try another USB stick the smaller the better and try again 16gb sticks and above can cause issues.

Back