putty , telnet

tryf2

trying to put a command on my zgemma h2s running whooshbuild , ip address then password , root,then paste line in and reboot , cant find the iptv even though the supplier said its active, looked all through the favourites etc?

Have you checked in plugins to see if the script installs something like e2m3u2 bouquet maker or do you need to run autobouquets maker with the option in abm config to keep all non abm bouquets set to yes

command seems to go on telnet ok, after reboot is doesnt show,
cant see anything to change in abm

tried that Mark, not there,i will get the guy to send me another command and try that.
cheers

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh, does that look ok?
script then follow these instructions
IPTV FOR ZGEMMA.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

Go to the putty download link above.

Install and open the program.

On your remote press menu - information - network and type the ip address into the ip address box on putty. Change port to 23 and select telnet then click open.

Another screen will pop up, please type root and press enter

Now copy and paste the iptv link (in the next message) including wget -O into putty and press enter. It should run its course for a few seconds until it comes to a stop.

On box press TV button and IPTV folder will appear at the top.

On your box press menu, settings, auto bouquets, auto scan. Let it run.

On remote press fav. This will bring up your bouquets. Press menu then select ' enable move mode ' select IPTV and move it down below kids or just before the pointless channels. Doing this will keep channel numbers the same ie bbc1 101. Found this on here it may help you

Mine done that when I put line in to many times as I could not find it. It was called example instead of iptv. I deleted n/a folder and resent line. It also done that in my mates when he did not receive the correct line from supplier. Have you tryed using xtream editor?

ive used xtream on other boxes, can you use that on whooshbuild?
how do i delete n/a folder. thanks again

Back