Q5 hd pvr

Hi can somebody pls forward me the manual for q5

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ----------

Hi can somebody pls forward me the manual for q5

There you go pal, that's everything you'll need...

Attachments

• Q5-Cable E-manual.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 222
  • Q5 HD PVR set-Up Guide.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 214
  • Cables.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 164
Hi i've just bought a Q5 HD need help setting it up, I have updated the firmware,
but when I go to server provider it is blank? any ideas.

Last edited:
hi guys

im having trouble scanning all my channels. im usung cables.xml but the box isnt picking all the channels up. am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

Was wondering how people are getting on with these i got the Q7 today just trying to get the channels to scan right

i would recomend to anybody out there interested i just went from Q5 to a Zgemma-star H2 box & the difference is fantastic , The Q5 is basic & you cannot alter much on it , the Zgemma-star H2 runs on enigma 2 & its got both satelite & cable tuners , the box automatically gets epg data & when you do a channel scan it sorts automatically into bouquets , the box doesnt seem to glitch like the Q5 & the tuner is more stable , im well happy with it

Hi was wondering if anyone was having sync issues i installed kodi with live tv and genesis etc but everything i try to watch like films and live tv on kodi is all out of sync i have a normal mx box that doesnt have any issues but the settings in my q7 box its all out of sync any help would be grateful

Hi there.new to this. I've got a Q5 HD PVR box that's stuck on boot can anyone please help me with this.

I found the attached file on another forum.

Also, the capacitor shown in the photo has been known to cause booting problems. If it is bulging or leaking, then it will need to be changed.

Attachments

• How to reflash corrupt firmware.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Q5_bad_caps_2_2.jpg
    Q5_bad_caps_2_2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 61
Hi i used to had q5hd they out of date not that good, get
zgemma on ebay well better box , h1 cable and sly, s2 just sly hope this helps

Back