Quattro LNB tuning

I'm using one of these CSL tuners to align my Quattro LNB. I aligned on one of the horizontal feeds and then on one of the vertical feeds.

The result is that my TV is showing excellent signal strength (100%), but quality is always hovering around 50-60%, can't seem to get it much better than that.

Most of the channels appear fine, with the exception of ITV HD, where the signal constantly drops in and out (I'm located in NE London)

Anyone got any tips as to a more perfect reception?

You might need to adjust your skew angle of
Your l.n.b With that type of meter it can't name the Transponder If it is 28.2east 2E/2F/2G Transponder 11053 H 23000 3/4
My s.n.r Is 64% AGR 73% and my picture
Quality is good

You might need to adjust your skew angle of
Your l.n.b With that type of meter it can't name the Transponder If it is 28.2east 2E/2F/2G Transponder 11053 H 23000 3/4
My s.n.r Is 64% AGR 73% and my picture
Quality is good

What Transponder should I be aiming for? This is what shows on my two satellite capable TVs on ITV London HD.

IMG_20200717_122241.jpg

IMG_20200717_122421.jpg

In your original post I thought it was ITV hd2
I gave you the Transponder values for it
I'm on a different region
U.t.v hd
Transponder 11068v 23000 3/4
My s.n.r Is 66% AGC 75%
Your s.n.r is low Is it pixiliation with your picture or breakup

Was it just l.n.b you changed on your satellite dish

Haven't changed anything, I installed the dish and LNB about 4 years ago, noticed breakup on channels since we had those high winds a few months back, this is the first chance I've had to try and correct it.

Your dish could be slightily out off alignment
I.t.v London being a freesat channel You should have a higher s.n.r on that channel

Not particularly You would always look at
The free Sat channels first BBC etc Your
S.n.r should always be the highest on these
Channels

Back