Queen Elizabeth II

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
IMG_20220908_184625.jpg

Earlier Today:

Following further evaluation this morning, The Queen’s doctors are concerned for Her Majesty’s health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision.

The Queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral.

The BBC have suspended all regular programming till 6pm, Huw Edwards is in the building wearing a black tie. It appears the end might be near for our Monarch.

Last edited:
All family by her bedside even harry and Megan flying in.
Hopefully if anything bad happens Charlie boy do not get the throne and the queen left it in her will for william to be king
Takes me about 3 weeks to get to see my Doctor. Wonder if she has to phone each morning at 8 for an appointment, like us.... Paul
too true takes p@as to get in drs

Just watching what is going on a the moment and I hope she pulls through. I don't think the country could take any more bad news at the moment.

It's not looking good for the old bird.
Not sure Charlie will take up the job, he's older than god's dad, probably let slick Willie get on with it.

As an aside, if Charlie does take the shiny hat, he'll be known as King George 7th, not King Charles 3rd

It's not looking good for the old bird.
Not sure Charlie will take up the job, he's older than god's dad, probably let slick Willie get on with it.

As an aside, if Charlie does take the shiny hat, he'll be known as King George 7th, not King Charles 3rd
I looked into this earlier and he can take any of his names to be king, so he could take the name king arthur. He is called Charles Philip Arthur George, so he can take any i belive.

I looked into this earlier and he can take any of his names to be king, so he could take the name king arthur. He is called Charles Philip Arthur George, so he can take any i belive.
Yeah but those in the know, know he doesn't want to be connected to previous Charles's because of their bad behaviour and he doesn't like Philip or Arthur 👍

Edit, looks like he changed his mind, he always said he wouldn't use Charles but he's decided on Charles III

Last edited:
I don't think Charlie will take it tbh, he'll just step aside and let young blood in, he's not stupid, and realises how popular Bill and Katie are,

Charles will definitely take it, he won't want to go down in history as a King who abdicated.

Last edited:
Why do people say RIP everytime anyone dies,?
It's only for people that need to be bought out of purgatory, it was a money spinner for the Catholic church back in the day
I'm fairly certain that the head of the church of England wasn't a Catholic, purgatory doesn't exist outside the Catholic church.

Back