Question

channelking

Hi guys

Deleted my passwords saved by accident.

Tried to login into a site that used to use but cant anymore.

When I try to contact the admins there comes up with "captcha" error.

Is there any way could email admin of the site to make them aware of my issue as there is no email address anywhere.

Thanks

Tried firefox, chrome and opera.

But when I click on forget password, it says something like "captcha V1 is shutdown" so impossible to get back on site.

Just wondered if there is a general default email address of a website to contact the admin.

Tried firefox, chrome and opera.

But when I click on forget password, it says something like "captcha V1 is shutdown" so impossible to get back on site.

Just wondered if there is a general default email address of a website to contact the admin.

are they on facebook, try contacting them there

No that is thing not on facebook either, thought would be lucky and be on there.

So no way at all getting hold of the admins on the site?

google gmail saves your passwords , if u have a gmail account

But I deleted all my passwords when cleared browser cookies and cache.

So gmail would have saved the passwords or once you clear cache and cookies and delete passwords you lose it for good?

Shame can't get hold of the admin of the site.

Is it another forum similar to this? If it is drop be a PM and I'll see if I can help I had similar issues with another after they upgraded software but it just wouldn't re send my credentials.

have u taken a backup image of your pc lately, if so it will be in there in user folder

if u goto backup restore then restore my files then search for user data
it should bring up a backup of your user data then tick user data box and restore

Nah have taken a backup image of PC for quite some time.

So would make impossible then right to get passwords back?

Nah have taken a backup image of PC for quite some time.

So would make impossible then right to get passwords back?

goto backup restore then restore my files then search for user data
it should bring up a backup of your user data then tick user data box and restore

when i do it it brings up 5 use data folders to restore, thats where your backup passwords will be

As i have not backed up an image recently will I still have to go on back up restore?

Will doing back up restore mean OS will go back many months?

not if u just search for user data in backup restore, search ,also windows takes backups regularly so wont be months
goto

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Backup and Restore, bottom right of page click ,restore my files , click search, type user data and pick date b4 loosing password then follow instructions

I deleted passwords last May I think so wouldn't go that far will it?

Don't want to restore and what I have currently gets lost.

Back