Quick Diseqc 1.3 rotor question

meeko

Hi

Just bought a cheap used Technomate TM2300 Mk2 that says Diseqc 1.2&1.3 with goto-X...but my question is: does anyone know for sure is it USALS compatible?

Not sure if it is USALS responding or if I should have spent the bit extra and bought the Mk3?

Any advice much appreciated

Last edited:
Hi

Just bought a cheap used Technomate TM2300 Mk2 that says Diseqc 1.2&1.3 with goto-X...but my question is: does anyone know for sure is it USALS compatible?

Not sure if it is USALS responding or if I should have spent the bit extra and bought the Mk3?

You can just set the motor up in the house connected to your box and try it,setup USALS in your box settings and see if the motor moves when you pick a sat,then when your finshed send the motor back to zero by the buttons on the motor.Thats what i did when i bought a second hand motor,before setting it all up then needing to take it all back down.

You can just set the motor up in the house connected to your box and try it,setup USALS in your box settings and see if the motor moves when you pick a sat,then when your finshed send the motor back to zero by the buttons on the motor.Thats what i did when i bought a second hand motor,before setting it all up then needing to take it all back down.
Thanks for the reply. I get what you mean... however I'm doing things a bit differently and using a Linux back end box with tvheadend not a receiver. I can configure it to send usals but not confident it's working so far. Just kinda wanted a confirmation if it should on this rotor or if I've something wrong in tvheadend.

Hi

Diseqc 1.3 is USALS, I have a TM-2600 and on the box it says 1.2 and 1.3 compatible, and, on the receiver, it has Diseqc 1.2 and USALS. I'm sure due to copywrite other manufactures are not allowed to call it USALS

Diseqc 1.3 is USALS, I have a TM-2600 and on the box it says 1.2 and 1.3 compatible, and, on the receiver, it has Diseqc 1.2 and USALS. I'm sure due to copywrite other manufactures are not allowed to call it USALS
Ah! Thanks for that! Just what I needed!

Back