Quick Line Setup Help PLZ

MrWest

hi,

ive updated my line but when ive moved over the file to var/keys

i cant get a picture to work

however when i start/restart mgmd 1.38 i can see all the line/ecm info

i thought that would mean it should be working ??

HELP PLZ!

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 05:40 PM ----------

p.s. not a line issue as it works on 1 other slybox i have :(

left it as it was

just moved over the mfg and newcamd files

then input line info but still nothing :'(

Can you press ok twice and see the ecm rates you should see 0.numbers @your server details.

Also check your network menu, information, network you should have a green light at the bottom

Usr/keys not var/keys as said above add the mg-cfg file from the download section above and should work.

Is line a n line if so open it up in notepad and change the n for CWS = then try it so a example would be CWS = madeupserver.biz 14067 dillyp 12345 01 02 03 04 05 05 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

ive done this already :( really frustrating as ive got 2 zgemma boxes

1 working and other being stubborn!!

Download dream_explorer from plugins then go usr/keys try put it in with remote then start mgcamd 1.38 other than that you have tried the mg-cfg file from downloads like you said its a strange one could try ask provider for a cline to try running thru ccam 2.30

you're not editing the mg_cfg file are you? you should onlly need to edit the newcamd.list then restart cam you can try it in cccam delete the CWS = and replace with N:
so N: madeupserver.biz 14067 dillyp 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 in CCcam.cfg then restart cccam

---------- Post Merged at 06:03 PM ----------

CCcam.cfg goes in
etc on vix
usr/keys openatv

deffo not editing the mg file :p

are you guys using TSPanel and then MGcamd 1.38 and pressing green to start/restart ?

I just save my details on my desktop as newcamd.list and i have a copy of a mg-cfg that works well then when i get bored and reflash i just ftp my details to usr/keys then on box softcam manager and restart mgcamd 1.38 always works first go.

I didnt like filezillla so i use coreftp

ok at an absolute loss here now

i have but the file in both usr/keys and var keys

gone to softcam manager and restarted 1.38 and nothing happening :(

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ----------

SCRATCH THAT! SEEMS I HAD DUPED MGCAMD 1.38 1 IN TS PANEL AND 1 ALREADY IN SETUP!!

such a schoolboy error thanks for your help along the way guys!!!

Back