Qviart Qviart Dual 4k Uhd Linux Enigma2+Android 9.0 Combo Review & Setup Guide Experimental Receiver

Hi all ive just grabbed one of these boxes and ive loaded the sw special bin file
Q.1 does it have to be .bin or a zip file on the USB before you update it ?
and even if it says updating on the boot screen how will i know it loaded correctly ( the special bin file)
is there anything you guys check just to make sure ? i.e does it say anything on the screen firmware number etc ?
Sorry only just getting back into this after many years.

Hi all ive just grabbed one of these boxes and ive loaded the sw special bin file
Q.1 does it have to be .bin or a zip file on the USB before you update it ?
and even if it says updating on the boot screen how will i know it loaded correctly ( the special bin file)
is there anything you guys check just to make sure ? i.e does it say anything on the screen firmware number etc ?
Sorry only just getting back into this after many years.
Extract the bin file to the root of your usb.

You can check the firmware version under setting personal about.

Dont forget to factory rest before each firmware is flashed. Very important.

Extract the bin file to the root of your usb.

You can check the firmware version under setting personal about.

Dont forget to factory rest before each firmware is flashed. Very important.
Thanks Ferret, How do yo factory reset this box ? I just want to check I’m doing this right.

All updated
1.04 then reset
1.06 then reset
1.07 then reset
updated no issues thanks for your help folks
now to suss out the fun stuff, bound to take me a fortnight :ROFLMAO:
once ive done all this i will hook into my digital modulator and pump the signal round the house
and the jobs a good one

All updated
1.04 then reset
1.06 then reset
1.07 then reset
updated no issues thanks for your help folks
now to suss out the fun stuff, bound to take me a fortnight :ROFLMAO:
once ive done all this i will hook into my digital modulator and pump the signal round the house
and the jobs a good one
Just a note mate.

Once you have loaded the Special 1.04 you could of jumped directly to 1.07.

With the viark sat it's included with the dual you buy it. I'm not exactly sure on the price but about £29-£35
Ive tried a few places that say they only have sp1 for this model not sp2
And some of the sellers look suss any pointers, anybody .
no need to link it
just a handy hint would be useful what dark alley to wander down before they beat me up and rob me 😂

Qtv on this box, does anyone have any issues with this ?
i get choppy picture loading channel issues, its not great and its deffo not my provider
i have a formuler zx11 pro that is much better and works perfect but i dont want to use it in my current house setup
i grabbed the qviart dual so i could link it into my digital modulator and fire the main Aerial, Sat Signal & Iptv round the house(easiest thing for her indoors)
just a note i havent signed up to a SP2 code could only find a SP1 bit havent done this yet
does it make any difference to the Qtv on the Dual ?
Tis doing my T*ts in
just done a full rom update as per Ferrets guide to reset box installed with no issues and Qtv is still the same tried Smarters thats not the best either.
Any pointers would be good thanks

I've not used the qtv app is that an app where you are loading your own providers details in like tivimate? There is another app called ftv which is the qviart own IPTV.

I've not used the qtv app is that an app where you are loading your own providers details in like tivimate? There is another app called ftv which is the qviart own IPTV.
Cheers kegnkiwi thanks again also good info for people who dont know like me 😂

Qtv on this box, does anyone have any issues with this ?
i get choppy picture loading channel issues, its not great and its deffo not my provider
i have a formuler zx11 pro that is much better and works perfect but i dont want to use it in my current house setup
i grabbed the qviart dual so i could link it into my digital modulator and fire the main Aerial, Sat Signal & Iptv round the house(easiest thing for her indoors)
just a note i havent signed up to a SP2 code could only find a SP1 bit havent done this yet
does it make any difference to the Qtv on the Dual ?
Tis doing my T*ts in
just done a full rom update as per Ferrets guide to reset box installed with no issues and Qtv is still the same tried Smarters thats not the best either.
Any pointers would be good thanks
Ive ran Tivimate on mine no issues, ive never ran the QTV app as i dont trust it.

FTV is the app that the Dual uses for SP2 IPTV not QTV

FTV attached for you. When you run the app it is then possible to update it to the latest version.

Attachments

• F.TV v1.0.3651_04272023_co-Qviart-dual.rar
    60.6 MB · Views: 7
That looks like why i was going around in circles this is the app i was missing
logged on everything looks good although it asks me for stb verification to complete
and for the life of me i cant find the 4 digit code there asking for
found the serial no in settings device about
but theres no 4 digits after this
have i messed up the install or am i just blind ?

That looks like why i was going around in circles this is the app i was missing
logged on everything looks good although it asks me for stb verification to complete
and for the life of me i cant find the 4 digit code there asking for
found the serial no in settings device about
but theres no 4 digits after this
have i messed up the install or am i just blind ?
The ftv app used to show the 4 verification digits, but doesn't seem to anymore.

The only way I found to get them (there are probably others) is to install the MyLauncher.apk, then install the Aurora.apk, then launch Aurora and go to settings and it will show the 4 digits you need.

But unless you have set a hotkey to get directly into the settings menu you will struggle to get out of Aurora afterwards.

The ftv app used to show the 4 verification digits, but doesn't seem to anymore.

The only way I found to get them (there are probably others) is to install the MyLauncher.apk, then install the Aurora.apk, then launch Aurora and go to settings and it will show the 4 digits you need.

But unless you have set a hotkey to get directly into the settings menu you will struggle to get out of Aurora afterwards.
Cheers cokeaddict, that again is good to know
anyone got any links to MyLauncher.apk and Aurora ? would do a search but i would like a reliable source to set this up
also for a noobs info how do i update an installed app i.e f.tv.apk on the QVIART dual box ?

Cheers cokeaddict, that again is good to know
anyone got any links to MyLauncher.apk and Aurora ? would do a search but i would like a reliable source to set this up
also for a noobs info how do i update an installed app i.e f.tv.apk on the QVIART dual box ?
99% sure it was these 2 apk's I used.

WARNING THOUGH....

If you can not get out of Aurora, you might end up having to recover the box (flash to 5.0.0, then special, then 1.0.7 again).

To update f.tv.apk, put it on the usb, then go to file manager, apk and select the file and it should install it.

Attachments

• Activity Launcher + Aurora.zip
    25.4 MB · Views: 2
99% sure it was these 2 apk's I used.

WARNING THOUGH....

If you can not get out of Aurora, you might end up having to recover the box (flash to 5.0.0, then special, then 1.0.7 again).

To update f.tv.apk, put it on the usb, then go to file manager, apk and select the file and it should install it.
thanks cokeaddict, you guys in this thread have been really helpful
thanks

Hi got the 4 digit number no probs with that done a reset after that to clear the apps
re installed f.tv.apk scanned the QR
logged in all the correct details and now i get
metamango serial number does not exist ??

any ideas ? This is driving me nuts

Back