Qviart Qviart Dual 4k Uhd Linux Enigma2+Android 9.0 Combo Review & Setup Guide Experimental Receiver

i enjoyed messing about with this its been a while but im starting to fall back into this after years away
Im gonna throw the firmware back onto the qviart dual box and fire it back to the seller
coz booting it through the window was way more expensive :ROFLMAO:
seen a good tutorial on Viark Sat box im gonna go with that it looks less painful than this box and it will do
what im after so all good, thanks for all who helped me in this thread (y)
Id have to agress with you Viark setup and use is a lot less painful than the dual.

The dual is almost there though, next couple of firmware updates will have it sorted.

i enjoyed messing about with this its been a while but im starting to fall back into this after years away
Im gonna throw the firmware back onto the qviart dual box and fire it back to the seller
coz booting it through the window was way more expensive :ROFLMAO:
seen a good tutorial on Viark Sat box im gonna go with that it looks less painful than this box and it will do
what im after so all good, thanks for all who helped me in this thread (y)
Depending on how much you paid for it, you might find a buyer for it on here, as interest in the dual seems to be picking up now, but nothing available in the uk.

Well after all that palava i did send the box back to amazon.de which i had returned back to me from customs ?
Learn something new everyday, turns out you cant send batteries back through the EU (WTF) thats why i had it sent back FFS
Right after that i got a viark box setup was much less hassle apart from dodgy USB sticks and went smooth other than that.

I might have another go at this so bear with me and have a laugh as i torture myself soon with this again, failing that i will punt it
My Big Question is……Does Qviart have a link to setup to the forever server like viark or is it painstaking for a relative noob on these to setup on general ?
Once again thanks for your time

Well after all that palava i did send the box back to amazon.de which i had returned back to me from customs ?
Learn something new everyday, turns out you cant send batteries back through the EU (WTF) thats why i had it sent back FFS
Right after that i got a viark box setup was much less hassle apart from dodgy USB sticks and went smooth other than that.

I might have another go at this so bear with me and have a laugh as i torture myself soon with this again, failing that i will punt it
My Big Question is……Does Qviart have a link to setup to the forever server like viark or is it painstaking for a relative noob on these to setup on general ?
Once again thanks for your time
The Dual comes with no subscription attached.

You have to give your serial number to a seller. Google sp1 or sp2.

Anyone considering purchasing a Dual its now a better deal.

Comes with 2 years sub included so its now on par with the Viarks (y)
Is it worth getting over the Virak box.?
Won a few dollars on the football so it's burning a hole in my pocket 😂

Is it worth getting over the Virak box.?
Won a few dollars on the football so it's burning a hole in my pocket 😂
Depends what you want.

If you already have a viark, then might not be worth it (it won't open anything that the viark doesn't currently).

If you want something new to play with, then it's not bad value for money now.

Depends what you want.

If you already have a viark, then might not be worth it (it won't open anything that the viark doesn't currently).

If you want something new to play with, then it's not bad value for money now.
Was thinking of just having the one box that does all.. I've the Zgemma h7 & the Virak.

Was thinking of just having the one box that does all.. I've the Zgemma h7 & the Virak.
If you only need a single sat tuner, then yes it might be a good option for you then.

Currently the only thing really letting the E2 side of things down, is that it doesn't work properly with exteplayer3, but other than that, it's pretty good now.

On the Android side, it add's HDR, so if your tv supports HDR, then content looks pretty good upscaled to 4K with HDR.

Lots of images are available for the E2 side, Openatv, OpenBH, PurE2, OpenPLi, Cobraliberosat, Openspa.

Thanks all.. Have ordered one from Germany €147;all in..
Also thanks paddy powers 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-07-11-30-18-637.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-07-11-30-18-637.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 27
If you only need a single sat tuner, then yes it might be a good option for you then.

Currently the only thing really letting the E2 side of things down, is that it doesn't work properly with exteplayer3, but other than that, it's pretty good now.

On the Android side, it add's HDR, so if your tv supports HDR, then content looks pretty good upscaled to 4K with HDR.
I'll will put the h7s in the kitchen and probably use Fallback remote receiver if need another tuner..

Hi,anyone know if this is a brand new model or will it work with any new dual that
has,nt had the magic activated.Reason I ask is,bought one a few days ago from
Germany and am awaiting delivery.Cheers

Hi,anyone know if this is a brand new model or will it work with any new dual that
has,nt had the magic activated.Reason I ask is,bought one a few days ago from
Germany and am awaiting delivery.Cheers
They come fta anyway, its what you put on them that does the job.

I presume its still the same procedure,as in your excellent guide.Flash 1.04 special then factory reset
followed by flash 1.07 factory reset.

Back