racing tv problems

wigan13

racing tv picture has a very bad glithching problem,yet all the other c/s channels are ok has anyone else got the same problem or should it be ok.
wigan13

It happens every so often on sat for racing uk channel to play up, seems to be about every 6 weeks or so, usually lasts a day or 2, the sd version on sat is ok and its working ok on cable too, I think its just one of those things.

With it glitching on iptv that could just be source issue as I have 2 subs one generally glitches or jumpy on racing TV and the other seems to play fine but dosnt bother me as don't watch those channels

Both racing channels have been working ok in recent days , but on sat they do seem to play up for a few days every now and again.

Anyone have it working today at all on Sat? Just updated channels in case and still down on SD, always get some bad days with the HD being off or glitching but the SD channel normally ok. Just seems strange as been down on cable too for a week or so.

Both HD and SD racing channels working fine on sat, but racing uk seems to be gone now on cable.
Anyone have it working today at all on Sat? Just updated channels in case and still down on SD, always get some bad days with the HD being off or glitching but the SD channel normally ok. Just seems strange as been down on cable too for a week or so.
bookie channels available live on 4.8e with under a score box and free keys of the net I heard ;)

Working fine here bud

guys,

as what was mentioned on 4.8e theres all the horse race channels and greyhound meetings shown race after race, i watch it with an enigma 2 box

Back