Racing TV

Sky sports racing HD , is now on cable, but of course the way cable is going, its probaly not gonna matter, on sat both racing channels work, but sky sports racing is only in SD.

I got a Z Gemma box and an openbox , if i buy 2 separate gifts , should they both get Skysports racing and Racing tv ?

Depends on the provider, you only need Sat, Racing uk has not worked on cable for a long time and Sky sports racing will go when cable does eventually go.

How have those of you who've recently been looking for a solution to access racing on satellite channels 415 and 426 been getting on?

Last week I placed a request in 'Anyone Recommend A Good Satellite Server...'. I received one reply that didn't mention racing but assured me that 'FOR SKY GERMANY WORKING BEST RESULT'. Unfortunately I didn't even begin to understand his solution, which started off with 'You need to install OSCam r11568...'. Two links in his response both continue to result in 'Hmmm… can't reach this page'.

Has anyone successfully sourced a solution that works well for real-time live racing recently? Not being the brightest person on here I need a simple solution that I can enter straight into Grogbuild Freerange's 'Add a Line' on my Zgemma H.2S.

Any advice or pointers will be much appreciated.

How have those of you who've recently been looking for a solution to access racing on satellite channels 415 and 426 been getting on?

Last week I placed a request in 'Anyone Recommend A Good Satellite Server...'. I received one reply that didn't mention racing but assured me that 'FOR SKY GERMANY WORKING BEST RESULT'. Unfortunately I didn't even begin to understand his solution, which started off with 'You need to install OSCam r11568...'. Two links in his response both continue to result in 'Hmmm… can't reach this page'.

Has anyone successfully sourced a solution that works well for real-time live racing recently? Not being the brightest person on here I need a simple solution that I can enter straight into Grogbuild Freerange's 'Add a Line' on my Zgemma H.2S.

Any advice or pointers will be much appreciated.
Using a normal sat dish for 28.2e you will get one of the racing channels but not the other*.
You may get both if you use a Euro sat line and scan other satellites which is probably where the Germany reference comes into the equation.
*I can't remember which one

Thanks for your quick response pabloescaban.

Up until about a year or so ago I had a line that worked quite well with channel 426 Racing TV. Then it went pear-shaped.

There was a thread on here – presumably it's still there – about tweaking a few settings to get channel 415. At that time, 415 was At The Races before it rebranded to Sky Racing.

Hopefully if I manage to source a working line the above will still work.

Thanks and regards.

Thanks Graham, it's good to know that they're still available since the resumption of racing – with some providers, at least.

Regards, Nick.

If you have a motorised dish, Sky Racing & Racing TV feeds are FTA on Eutelsat 7°E - 11178 v 3674 & 11184 v 3674 - Both HD
The feeds have been FTA here for the last few weeks, good signal today on both with a 1m dish.
What's the rest of the frequency? The fec and modulation. Thanks.

Back