Racing TV

You guys who like a bet look for an iptv sub with the bookie/betting channels.I have them on my box but not a betting man.

ive got iptv m8 aswell my bookies channels av gone off due to covid 19,if i can use c,s i will as there is no delay,but i do like the betting shop channels.
wigan13

ive got iptv m8 aswell my bookies channels av gone off due to covid 19,if i can use c,s i will as there is no delay,but i do like the betting shop channels.
wigan13

I have in IPTV also, that's great for folk that straight bet but useless for inplay. I only have a sky sub for racing and hopefully it comes back on next week. We've had times in the past where its down, bit weird the SD channel is off also though as mostly managed with that when the HD was down. I'd say if it's still off when racing is back we all give our servers a nudge, I have 2, probably using the same cache.

Racing HD and SD worked last night for a few hours, but then both off again today, thats the way its been going on sat, looks like its gone for good now on cable.

Racing HD and SD worked last night for a few hours, but then both off again today, thats the way its been going on sat, looks like its gone for good now on cable.
moshibeth says it's been on satelllite and working for months. he must have good line mines aint worked or one of my mates as you said it was comming and going.

It may well be working on local card servers, but we will know for sure when the uk racing comes back and the first scheduled meeting for the channel is meant to be on.

It may well be working on local card servers, but we will know for sure when the uk racing comes back and the first scheduled meeting for the channel is meant to be on.
I don't even like racing or sports but just more out of interest I like to know what is working abd what isn't

Working fine today on one of my servers today. I've a cheap unlimited one I've had for years and it's clearing fine, main one it's not so just messaged to ask to see if can sort it. Looking good again anyway I think!

Working fine today on one of my servers today. I've a cheap unlimited one I've had for years and it's clearing fine, main one it's not so just messaged to ask to see if can sort it. Looking good again anyway I think!

Just had a message back off the server I got off here, he's not paid for it since covid 19 that's why I guess many are down. He's stated I'm the only one who's emailed about it so looks like I'll find another provider, not going to pester if I'm the only one bothered when it starts tomorrow

Let us know if you get something sorted. Mine isnt on at the minute.

Best email your server tomorrow and ask. My backup is working but wasn't reliable, the provider that hasn't readded racing tv was absolutely spot on. Had another email back saying might get a share off another provider , also no one hardly emails him about it so not worth paying again,which I can understand. So at least we know its not gone dark. Anyone that has it working fine right now on Sky (not cable) let us know! I could do with another provider that has it on a local, which seems rare nowadays.

Back