Racing TV

I had box set to racing tv channel blank screen busy on laptop next thing Racing TV has just it has just come on :smiley: funny thing is it working on backup a cheap yearly £2.99 sub from fleabay.

Seem has happened for me but I think it is just because the current program is Mark Your Card which I think is free to air so once that finishes at 13:15 it will go off again when the live racing show starts.

Correct I never noticed was checking something on x-streamity and hadchanged it to racing tvon tht but it is iptv so that was working

Your providers server no longer has the channel then, racing uk costs around £20 a month, so when there was no racing on , due to covid 19, not many would have kept paying for it, trouble is that now that its back, some are saying, why start paying again if theres only a few people complaining about it, best thing to do is ask your provider why the channel is gone, if they say it is no longer available on sat, then you know they wont be paying again, so you would be better to get a new sat sub that has racing uk.

Best looking around I guess. Tried 3 different sat lines currently and none have Racing TV HD clearing, if someone knows there provider who happens to have this channel clearing can you please PM info over.

Hi , noticed this a few weeks ago , got Sky Sports racing working on my openbox but no RTV.
I take it its not working for anyone ?

Best looking around I guess. Tried 3 different sat lines currently and none have Racing TV HD clearing, if someone knows there provider who happens to have this channel clearing can you please PM info over.
Yes could some one pm me if there supplier has it

Hi guys could someone please pm me info on getting racing tv on sat sub please. its gone from mine
Thank you

If someone could pm me with a supplier that has racing tv that would be brilliant! Only thing I use the box for. Thanks in advance

If anyone having issues with Racing TV you can sign up for a free month before tomorrow and you just have to phone up cancel before 30 days not for Virgin Media or Vodafone TV, but you can watch racing tv extra also , so get a month of Racing free.(y)

If anyone having issues with Racing TV you can sign up for a free month before tomorrow and you just have to phone up cancel before 30 days not for Virgin Media or Vodafone TV, but you can watch racing tv extra also , so get a month of Racing free.(y)
Word of warning, be careful if you take this offer, they have done this before, then took the 1st months sub from people that cancelled before the 30 days, said it was an error on their part, but in a lot of cases the money was not returned until a good few weeks later, personally I would not do it, but each to their own.

Back