Radio code for CD6006E

everudi

Please can you help me? Replaced my 6 cd player that died with an identical cd player, but the code that came with the car, doesn't work with this radio. When I turn it on, it says WAIT 30:00 and the clock counts down 30 minutes...

I basically need a code - AND I need to know what to do to access the cd player to enter this code without the 30 minute countdown... Can you help me?

My serial number is M036699

Thank you soooo much for your help! I'm really getting sick of the silence now... ;-)

Please can you help me? Replaced my 6 cd player that died with an identical cd player, but the code that came with the car, doesn't work with this radio. When I turn it on, it says WAIT 30:00 and the clock counts down 30 minutes...

I basically need a code - AND I need to know what to do to access the cd player to enter this code without the 30 minute countdown... Can you help me?

My serial number is M036699

Thank you soooo much for your help! I'm really getting sick of the silence now... ;-)
Hello,
Your Code .... 4871

Thanks a million! But - how do I bypass the 30 minute countdown? Disconnect the battery and start over again?

Ok. Will try - thanks a million again :-) You saved me a lot of money :-D

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ----------

It's done and it works! I love it! Thanks again, you've saved me quite a bit of money :-D

Back