Radio Stations via IPTV Listing within Bouquet

fromabove

Hi,

At the moment I've got a reasonable list of radio stations (via satellite dish) on my Openvix box, but I'm wondering if I can expand this further.

Is there a way of adding links to website (maybe via m3u playlists) via dreamboxEdit or some other program to add other internation stations or internet only stations?

Thanks.

You can try changing the bouquet file that you find in /etc/enigma2 to have one of the lines reading something like this:

#SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//radio.talkradio.co.uk/stream^M:Talk Radio^M

This is what I see when I SSH to the bouquet.tv file and use vi to bring it up. If you can get iptv channels working, just change one of the lines to look like this. Otherwise you can try to copy it but I seem to remember something odd occuring as if the ^M signified a different special character rather than ^ and then M. You also have to restart enigma2 for the changes to occur. Good luck.

Hi,

At the moment I've got a reasonable list of radio stations (via satellite dish) on my Openvix box, but I'm wondering if I can expand this further.

Is there a way of adding links to website (maybe via m3u playlists) via dreamboxEdit or some other program to add other internation stations or internet only stations?

Thanks.
Check github for radio.m3u playlists.

Back