RAFFLE - MAFF is the WINNER - AGAIN - Congrats Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's got to be worth a bit more ticket price with the extra prizes,
After all, its not about just winning, its about a good cause with a bit of a chance of a massive thank you for the donation.

Sorry everyone I have had no end of issues with my ISP last week AND this week.

I got back on last week for it to go down again 2 days later until now.

Don't worry I haven't spent the raised money on a break away :)

So thanks to The reaper and Bobless we raised £215.94, I rounded it up to £220.00 thank you all so much for taking part!!

Maff has been kind enough to donate the box back to the same charity to raise more money so we are going to raffle this again this weekend.

Tickets will be £2.50 each this time will make £130.00 bringing the total up to £350 pounds raised thanks to all you brilliant members!!

Thank you all so much!

Are you doing it in this thread, or starting a new one mate? also, don't forget Reaper has added another prize to the pot, unless you want to seperate them.

Are you doing it in this thread, or starting a new one mate? also, don't forget Reaper has added another prize to the pot, unless you want to seperate them.

Going to start a new one Wheelo and add this one to the pot. That will be £350 pounds for the RNIB. :) - Cheers The Reaper - Bobless - Maff.

If you are all okay we will run this one again in another thread, which I reckon will sell out quick considering the price of the tickets, then start another one with the other box The-Reaper has kindly once again donated.

Going to close this one now and start another one before the weekend.

£220.00 Raised from this thread FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back