Rate my rig

NutmegP

I am soon to be building a new PC, I have the specs planned. I will be playing games such as: Battlefield 3, Resident evil, Bioshock, Skyrim, Assassin's creed but mostly Counter Strike source (My last computer died :() Anyways these are the specs:

i5 3570k CPU (Most likely will be overclocked depending on what you think of the CPU and if it is adequate to do so)
Gigabyte Z77-S3H motherboard
Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO (I will be changing up the fans depending on wether my spare case fans are better than the fan already attatched to the cooler. I have the Case fans from my CM690 II advanced case, will these be better than the fan that comes with the cooler? Either was I will fit 2 fans onto it so it also has an exhaust)
OCZ 60gb Agility 3 SSD (For windows 7 64-bit)
500gb Hitatchi Deskstar (My old HDD, don't need a new one just yet as I don't have the money but will probably buy a 1tb WD caviar black in the near future)
MSI GTX560ti Twin Frozr II (Will probably buy a second for SLI next year)
OCZ ModXstream pro modular powersupply 700w (This was one of the cheapest 700-800w psu I could find which was Modular)
Antec 902 V3 case
8gb Corsair blue vengeance CL9 (Will be 4 sticks of 2gbs at 1600mhz)

Ok first of all I want to know if this will give me good frames running on a 1080p monitor on medium-high settings. Is all of this compatible? I'm most worried about the CPU cooler being obstructed by the RAM modules. And if there is any alternative for any of these items which are the same price of cheaper let me know, any help will be much appreciated.

I also wanted to know if anyone has any experience or knowledge of the hanns g hs233h3b 120hz monitor. I want to know if I could set this to play at 120hz in 2d games such as counterstrike source, I did so with the 2233rz and my gameplay was much better. I don't expect the hansg to be better than the 2233rz but it is a good price for a 120hz monitor and I don't care so much about image quality.

Thank you very much

(Most likely will be overclocked depending on what you think of the CPU and if it is adequate to do so) - I meant to say "what you think of the CPU cooler" sorry :)

Back